Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s official. I’ve left high school a virgin.

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
My high school has now closed for the rest of the year due to Covid-19. So any sentiments like “bro you’ll ascend by the end of high school” is just gone, and college will only be worse.

Fuck.

same

also college, my first job, my second job and my third job

:feelsrope: :reeeeee:

Ichigo its over

My condolences, and yes, college will be worse

Fucking brutal man

"Ascension" after high school:

1506619400739.jpg

That's if you're lucky too inkwell! No one owes you anything! :soy: :soy: :soy:

1506619400739.jpg

no lol in college there's still the possibility of legit ascension

Don’t believe the retards who say it’s easier to get girls in college. It’s the same shit as high school just more freedom

My high school has now closed for the rest of the year due to Covid-19. So any sentiments like “bro you’ll ascend by the end of high school” is just gone, and college will only be worse.

Fuck.
Welcome to the club, youngcel

Remember things will only get worse

You think it's hard now? Wait for a decade. It gets much worse.

This is the reason why i joined this forum tbh,a random girl willing to have sex with me would've changed that.

Welcome to the club. It gets worse

Don’t believe the retards who say it’s easier to get girls in college. It’s the same shit as high school just more freedom
Hypergamy still exists in college. The idea that stacys date scrawny nerds on college is dumb they all date tall frat boy chads
You think it's hard now? Wait for a decade. It gets much worse.
I’m 22 and still a virgin. It’ll get worse when I’m 28

Knowing you'll be a virgin the whole time and rotting afterwards, why even go to college? Just neet and leech.

Never began

tumblr_on8u63EVqx1tqxf9zo2_500.gif

I am so sorry OP

Fuck.
Yes, this is what 2008 graduates experienced. No job prospects either because of shit economy. College is not going to help you either, you are about to be even more depressed as you are just buying time till real life hits. So you will think about your miserable life more since the system that dictated your life for 12 years is no longer there to hold your hand. Best thing you can do is try and pull yourself together and find something relatively useful so you can get your degree as soon as possible. At least with a job you can buy some copes, with college your parents are just waiting till you leave.

Never began for me either. Over the day i was born, assisted suicide should be legal for sperg.
1511098686496.gif

This is it. It’s over. College is infinitely more miserable I hear too

Places of learning make me feel sick. So many bad memories I have. :feelsbadman:

Welcome to the club!
Enjoy the rest of your life.

Places of learning make me feel sick. So many bad memories I have. :feelsbadman:
I too feel bad when passing by schools

Damn, it is brutally over for you.

Fuck.

ARe you going to college?

Fuck.
Same

I graduate in less than 2 weeks. never began

bunch of 17 year old kids calling themselves incel
most of you will get laid in college. save incel forums for us over 21 y/o

I feel bad for you

If it helps, only Chadlites managed to get their sausage wet, most highschool normies will be virgins for years.

Welcome to the real world motherfucker

You already know that it's over, buddy boyo. Studymaxx and find good copes. The other options are wagecucking and roping.

Fuck.
That's fucking nothing. Imagine leaving college a kissless, hugless, everythingless virgin after years of looksmaxxing (that's me). There's no hope

1506619400739.jpg

that's only if you're a good boy and you wageslave all the time to save money for m'lady and her children
I still get nightmares about school
usually nothing extraordinary happens in them, I'm just back in school and I have to meet people there, but that's enough to make me wake up with racing heartbeat

I still get nightmares about school
usually nothing extraordinary happens in them, I'm just back in school and I have to meet people there, but that's enough to make me wake up with racing heartbeat
That sounds dreadful. :dafuckfeels: The nightmares that I had were genuinely more horrifying. Even the fantasies I had were just gore filled. Still the same pretty much. My experience in the education system changed me. In a weird way I am thankful for being ostracised because if I wasn't I would never have found out the truth and gone to search for greater knowledge. Such painful cost would never seem worth it back then, but now I see that it was worth it.

if you never talked to a foid in hs it's over

being virgin at 17 is not a death sentece.

If you're a virgin by 19 start worrying about it...

If you're a virgin by 20 it's over.

Now it’s truly over. The worst is yet to come boyo