Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Its official. everyone I know has a gf.

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Found out that a friend I used to hang out with in highschool and we still texted eachother from time to time now has a gf aswell.
he looks alittle better than me, mogs me probably by 1 point, we're both 25 and recently I found out he has a gf. he was one of the few people that arent from this forum that I told them about me being an Incel. yesterday I get a notification on facebook and see that he posted a picture of him kissing with a girl (that I hate to admit, mogs him smv wise).
watching this threw me into deep sorrow, I was so downed I couldnt even browse .IS. the fact that Im the only person I know who's gfless and will probably stay that way for the rest of his life shattered me.
he was the only one I talked to other that people on the internet, I doubt I can continue doing that now knowing how much he mogs me. thats it. I completely reclused myself from society. the only people I can talk to are the ones I meet online and on Incel forums.

My mental state changed to the worse the past 3 days since then (it has nothing to do with that shit that goes on in Kikeland, i couldnt care less of this shit place).

:feelsbadman: you are safe here brother

Found out that a friend I used to hang out with in highschool and we still texted eachother from time to time now has a gf aswell.
he looks alittle better than me, mogs me probably by 1 point, we're both 25 and recently I found out he has a gf. he was one of the few people that arent from this forum that I told them about me being an Incel. yesterday I get a notification on facebook and see that he posted a picture of him kissing with a girl (that I hate to admit, mogs him smv wise).
watching this threw me into deep sorrow, I was so downed I couldnt even browse .IS. the fact that Im the only person I know who's gfless and will probably stay that way for the rest of his life shattered me.
he was the only one I talked to other that people on the internet, I doubt I can continue doing that now knowing how much he mogs me. thats it. I completely reclused myself from society. the only people I can talk to are the ones I meet online and on Incel forums.

My mental state changed to the worse the past 3 days since then (it has nothing to do with that shit that goes on in Kikeland, i couldnt care less of this shit place).
At least you mog me by having friends. :feelsokman:
But yeah: its hard to swallow that a friend has a woman now, and will have his entire free time occupied with her(especially at the infatuation phase).

You will get over it, I only hope that he wont rub it in your face.

Last edited:
Congrats to him settling for a used up roastie. Kissing those wet Chads cum lips

Friends are people with Benefits or straight Up Annoying

My two online "friends" that were virgins up to their early 20's both lost their virginity. I am also the last person I know to be a virgin. :feelsohgod:
People were speculating that HAMAS got you with their sugar rockets lel.

PS fuck you for not replying to my message you filthy Jew rat.

That's what happens when you know people silly inkwell

brutal, at least i know a couple freaks like me that never had gfs

and out of the ascended ones, i really don't envy the ones who got their first serious gf at like 36 years old while well into their career, for obvious reasons

You’re alive

he looks alittle better than me, mogs me probably by 1 point, we're both 25 and recently I found out he has a gf.
I guess its time for you to get one too

Luckily I disconnected myself so I don't have those jackasses throwing it in my face.

Aren't you happy your friend got a gf? I mean he's your friend after all. :incel:

there is no escape from the mog

Being short or autistic really hinders your ability to get a gf if you're not disfigured.

life isn't fair, go er

brutal, at least i know a couple freaks like me that never had gfs
Me too tbh. The obly lifefuel way to have friends as an incel is to be friend with other incels.