Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's O-V-E-R for PremierLeague UberChad

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Just LOL...I cannot believe that they are going to pursue this but usually that is the beginning of the end because of how the legal system conspires to find a guilty verdict. I mean if literally one of the best looking guys maybe ever gets accused...wtf? How is he supposed to prove consensual other than saying "ummm...take a look at me?" I mean for real feemayales are taking advantage of the #metoo hysteria. I mean just c'mon...LOL.

Cristiano Ronaldo: Las Vegas police request DNA sample following rape allegations

_105139108_ronaldo.jpg

"Mr Ronaldo has always maintained, as he does today, that what occurred in Las Vegas in 2009 was consensual in nature, so it is not surprising that DNA would be present, nor that the police would make this very standard request as part of their investigation," said Christiansen's statement.

cliffs: its over

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/...allegation&link_location=live-reporting-story

its not over for him tbh

the DNA test doesnt mean shit, the rape occurred 10 years ago

""""""""""uberchad"""""""" :feelsseriously:

The #metoo is such bull shit. Just a Way for whores to claim rape so they dont get in trouble for fucking around. Really now anyone who claims that should be toss in jail for purgury and false report of a crime and subverting justice.
But yeah it's gotten so bad anyone can be blamed for it. Dont matter who you are at this point.

So a female can just go to any random city police department and have international athletes who don't even live in the USA forced to give up DNA?

He looks ugly in that pic, h e is 5’9

Accused of Rape?

Presumed Guilty:

italy-soccer-serie-a_d5df7c86-db81-11e8-b6b1-54a396001ae0.jpg

Presumed Innocent:

159419730.jpg

jfl at getting "raped" by megan fox

Well that's my entire point. Imagine some feemayle who works in Las Vegas accusing this guy of "raping" her. I mean let's just ponder that...no homo obvs

Cristiano-Ronaldo-shirtless-body-wallpaper.jpg

Ronaldo did nothing wrong. Attention seeking whores trying to destroy him.

he plays for Juventus in the Italian Serie A you tard.

Ronaldo is a god amongst chads
No foid can ruin him
Most of his kids are from surrogates

So a female can just go to any random city police department and have international athletes who don't even live in the USA forced to give up DNA?

It's a crazy world we live in