Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's now officially summer

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
It is currently 1 in the morning, June 1st 2024.
Lots of hot, fit and gorgeous foids are going to be out and about, dressed like total sluts.
They'll be wearing clothes that expose more flesh then they cover like crop tops, tank tops, bandeau bra, miniskirt, short shorts and flip flops.
They'll be showing off their tits, hips, waists, thighs, legs, asses and feet.
They'll be showing off their fit, healthy, busty, curvy, soft, silky smooth bodies.

But only to attract chads and pretty boys, not for you.
And if you dare fucking stare at them, and they catch you, they'll give you disgusted looks or death glares, they might even scream and sic their white knights on you.

They'll also be out and about with their slutty lil friends and followers who'll try to attract chads and pretty boys too, and they'll have the same reactions if they catch you eyeing them up like the creepy, ugly, sexist misogynist you are.
And of course, the white knights will be dispatched to teach you some chivalry and respect towards the kweeeens, young fella me lad!

Good post

It's over. I have my curtains closed this summer

It is currently 1 in the morning
2 in the morning over here in your neighboring country. so go sleep allready :feelshaha:

more importantly, a bunch of ugly landwhale freaks are going to be walking around with barely any clothes on

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

sharia law now

I can't handle another summer after the last one. This is going to be hell.

Good post

It's over. I have my curtains closed this summer

2 in the morning over here in your neighboring country. so go sleep allready :feelshaha:
I'm not sleepy rn tbh and I'm doing nothing tomorrow.
Where are you anyway, france, or germany?
I'm in england.

more importantly, a bunch of ugly landwhale freaks are going to be walking around with barely any clothes on

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

sharia law now
There are landwhales here in the united cUcKdom, but the JEWnited states of ameriCUCKia has a fucking hell of a lot more.

Dont look at them. really dont. there's only unsated lust and misery in doing so. from high school to uni to beyond i decided several years ago to not remotely look at them

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

sharia law now
its always the most grotesque bitches dressing slutty.