Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "It's not your fault"

Diablocel

Diablocel

KHHV truecel
-
This is one of the dumbest, worst copes out there, how does it help you or make you feel better that inceldom or whatever happened in your life due to genetics is not your fault?

Not only does it not help but spoiler alert: every normie and femoid out there absolutely thinks that you're a failure and that you deserve it because you somehow failed to do something and it's never genetics or environment

If there is anything that blue pilled bullshit will teach you, it's that people will always blame themselves for their failures (like the good little normie NT cucks they are) and praise anyone who is successful, no matter how much they don't deserve it there will be 1000000 people screaming off the top of their lungs about how much they do and more so how anyone who isn't successful just hasn't worked hard enough, doesn't deserve it and should take responsibility for everything that has happened in their lives

All the while calling anyone who disagrees "entitled" or "mentally ill" and saying things like "if the room smells like shit check your nose"

If there is anything more sacreligious than calling a bragger out it's saying that you deserve something you don't have and that the only reason you don't have it is because of genetics and environment, normies cling to the just world fallacy like nothing else because their hearts would shatter if they were enlightened to reality

While normies who think that an incel born in a third world country has the same chance as a first world country chad, are delusional, falling for an actual brainless victim mentality or giving up is idiotic

so, being born as an ethnic and a literal midget to boot is my fault? should i be blaming myself instead? really, what is this post even talking about?

so, being born as an ethnic and a literal midget to boot is my fault? should i be blaming myself instead? really, what is this post even talking about?

Nice "Janitor" tag when you're just a 14 year old who can't read English

I have made it clear that a first world country chad doesn't deserve something he has worked less for than a third world country incel who has worked harder

It's simply that "It's not your fault" is not at all a good cope and I don't see how it can ever make someone feel better

you're just not very good at writing, i'm sorry to say.

if that is what you were trying to say, what is the "falling for an actual brainless victim mentality or giving up is idiotic" part supposed to mean, if not "never give up even if you're 100% fucked and know it"? you seem to be quite bluepilled yourself.

you're just not very good at writing, i'm sorry to say.

if that is what you were trying to say, what is the "falling for an actual brainless victim mentality or giving up is idiotic" part supposed to mean, if not "never give up even if you're 100% fucked and know it"? you seem to be bluepilled yourself.

You have answered your own question (you can't read so you insult someone's writing for no reason, that's a low IQ victim mentality)

If you are "100% fucked" then just give up and try something else, my post is the blue pill turned upside down and inside out

Last edited:
Oh yeh, I hated myself for years because I was told that all of my problems were my own fault. I believed it too, since I thought I had control over myself and my life. But... I could not understand why I was choosing to fail. It seemed that I was trying hard to get what I want - that I was doing everything I was supposed to. But somehow I still wasn't trying hard enough, because if I was really trying I would have succeeded....

...and that's how people will dump on you; how they will justify their disregard for your plight. In their mind the world is fair, and if you haven't succeeded it's because you haven't tried. It's a fucking dumb cop-out... like blaming the poor for being poor, as if some people enjoy poverty, and poor-people only complain to make others feel bad for succeeding.

I fucking hate people.

Oh yeh, I hated myself for years because I was told that all of my problems were my own fault. I believed it too, since I thought I had control over myself and my life. But... I could not understand why I was choosing to fail. It seemed that I was trying hard to get what I want - that I was doing everything I was supposed to. But somehow I still wasn't trying hard enough, because if I was really trying I would have succeeded....

...and that's how people will dump on you; how they will justify their disregard for your plight. In their mind the world is fair, and if you haven't succeeded it's because you haven't tried. It's a fucking dumb cop-out... like blaming the poor for being poor, as if some people enjoy poverty, and only complain to make others feel bad for succeeding.

I fucking hate people.

Normies don't have time to stop and reflect while sociopathically tryharding in their rat race, let alone to stop and reflect about how someone else is actually validly trying but still failing, they will always find a way to say it's somehow magically your fault

And the funny thing is, imagine being so privileged you complain about others complaining as if they are doing it to make you feel bad about your oh-so-earned success

yes because its out of my control i just wish i could get disablity for being ugly...

yes because its out of my control i just wish i could get disablity for being ugly...

I wish I could magically force femoids to fall in love with me since the only other option for me is rape/necrophilia... I would use that power to have amazing sex with prime hot jbs, multiple at a time fawning over me and giving me orgasm after orgasm

Normies don't have time to stop and reflect, let alone to stop and reflect about how someone else is actually trying but still failing, they will always find a way to say it's somehow magically your fault

And the funny thing is, imagine being so privileged you complain about others complaining as if they are doing it to make you feel bad about your oh-so-earned success
I really wish the paradigm of belief would shift to stop being judgmental. It is to a degree, I suppose.

People seem to understand that those in third-world countries were born in a tougher spot than those in the USA, western Europe, Australia, Japan, or South Korea. Society accepts that retarded people can't be taught to take care of themselves. Hopefully that line of reasoning will continue to grow, and no one will be looked down upon for not being a Grade-A Citizen. There's just a lot of us who occupy the bottom rung, and no amount of struggle will change that.

I wish I could magically force femoids to fall in love with me since the only other option for me is rape/necrophilia... I would use that power to have amazing sex with prime hot jbs, multiple at a time fawning over me and giving me orgasm after orgasm
similar mind;)

Nice "Janitor" tag when you're just a 14 year old who can't read English.
giphy.gif

Retard? Anyone can type "Janitor" as their tag, doesn't mean that they deserve/have any position on this website

tumblr_onsmw9RiW41utwx86o1_500.gif

It would be against the rules I guess.
The BB Code didn't worked well in ur post btw.
And calling every user here a retard isn't gonna help us anywhere, why are u so butthurt?

knajjd is a janitor.

//Topic Can't say anything about that, bcz I didn't experienced a Normie talking about stuff like that.

Who said it was ever a cope in the first place?

...and that's how people will dump on you; how they will justify their disregard for your plight. In their mind the world is fair, and if you haven't succeeded it's because you haven't tried. It's a fucking dumb cop-out... like blaming the poor for being poor, as if some people enjoy poverty, and poor-people only complain to make others feel bad for succeeding.

I fucking hate people.

This.

Its similar to when you get athletes saying it was all hard work. Sure, i dont deny they put in alot of hard work, but their genetics determine whether they will make it to an elite level or not. Normies fail take notice of the insane amounts of people that failed at whatever endeavour it was they were trying to master, and dont grasp that hard work doesnt always= success.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias

5O4MWgb.png

survivorship-bias.jpg

Self delusion is also an evolutionary trait, most people will never admit they're below average when it comes to anything in life. And this is why people will spew the bluepill "you just didnt work hard enough". Its actually more comforting to think its because they didnt work hard enough, than to accept it was all rigged from the start due to their genetics.

It happens for many reasons: Others are too polite to say what they really think, incompetent people lack the skills to assess their abilities accurately, and such self-delusions can actually protect people's mental health, Dunning told LiveScience.

In studies, most people overestimate their IQ. For instance, in a classic 1977 study, 94 percent of professors rated themselves above average relative to their peers. In another study, 32 percent of the employees of a software company said they performed better than 19 out of 20 of their colleagues.