Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s not weak to tap out of life

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
It’s not weak to tap out of life if you’re constantly taking Ls and failing then that’s a sign from God himself that it’s time to give up nothing wrong with that you’re not weak you’ve just been strong for too long some of us aren’t cut out for this life and that’s ok it never begun accept that you can’t change it I have empathy for people that commit suicide not that I support it because I don’t but I can empathize with it if you feel like nothing in your life is going right then that’s an indication to throw in a towel hit the showers take a nice long cold shower because it’s over

i still have a chance with my onetiis right?

Back to twatter faggot

I want to try so hard but i cant because family holds me back.

I keep a big bottle of GHB home at all times... its relieving to know that I have a big red button for an painless death, but it also scares me at times...

oneitis wont love me despite me being deserving of it
Angry Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX
Mad Tommy Wiseau GIF by The Room

Just lose weight so you can confront her!

eeven if i lose weight i wont get my oneitis, she isn't attracted to my personality
I thought you said you had a good personality :feelsseriously:

Trucels stopped trying a long time ago because they realized scumciety is rigged against them

Trucels stopped trying a long time ago because they realized scumciety is rigged against them
I’m close to giving up. Only thing that stops me is poverty. Grew up poor, I will never ever go back to that situation again. That is my driving force

Same,growing up poor is a trucel trait.
That's why most cumskins are fakecels since they grew up sheltered and spoiled,they never knew hunger.
Big truth for @HiddenUzer

life is luck , and everyone who wantx you to convince otherwise is bullshit