Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's not that women won't fuck me, but they view me as less than human

I

incelsvssluts

Banned
-
Honestly I could live if a femenoid won't have sex with me.

But it's really much much worse than that.

Lizards would actually let you die in front of them without giving a flying fuck. The world is based on values, and somoene who is seen as low value literally has no genetic worth, no value to this world.

I can handle a chick rejecting me, but how many times has she just politely said it's not going to work ?

Rather than how many times has the bitch lied about her grandmother getting in a car accident and just lying in every sense of the word without actually outright telling you she isn't interested ? this is how females are, a bitch who wants to get rid of you and gives no flying fucks about you, will lead you on to try to not to appear that she doesn't like you and to avoid confrontation.  This is the female modus operanda - LIE.
Notice how when you confront a slut about not being forthright about her attraction toward you and calling her out on her lies, she then will show you her true fury , her true hatred of you. I have called many sluts out for this after being lied and led on, and they just can't take it. Then when they show their true anger, you must call them a used up cumdumpster who can't keep chad this will further anger them and in the end you will win. You must not walk away with your tail in between your legs accepting being genetically inferior because we are not genetically inferior if we were born female we would have all sex in the world. MOST CHICKS WHO REJECT YOU ARE GENETICALLY INFERIOR TO YO! take the makeup off , and turn them male, and they are below most males. 

WHEN A CHICK DOES GET TINGLES FROM YOUR FACE, it is much more than just agreeing that she is not attracted, it is a HATRED, WAR AND ASSAULT ON YOU and you must SHAME THAT HOE back.

If enough incels call bitches out, they will have to adapt to keep society alive. Society is based off of cucks supporting females and chads and accepting being second status., while the females and chads then go behind the cucks back and have sex with each other

This, if some females have accepted me as their friend like many males of my life have do it despite me being ugly, my hatred for them will no be as strong.

But of course, they are guided by millions of years of evolution to see us as less as garbage.