Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it's not that women hate us, they just don't care about us

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
the male bond with females is much greater than the female's bond with males. infact, foids dont ever enjoy sex with men and instead they treat sex as just a nice quick massage. foids are more interested in "romantic" relationships where they can steal money from betabuxxers. men have sex with foids to display their affection by being upclose and personal rather than just romantic. even the foids that claim to have a "high sex drive" only feel that sexual desire to chad, but men find all kinds of foids, not just stacies, attractive.

tldr; men have high sex drive, foids low which is why men are more strongly attached to foids while foids dont care about men at all

Foids don't feel need to protect men. They are empty beings

Foids have high sex drives they just are not driven by sex as much as men are hence why men will fuck anything as foids want chad only

Hard disagree, they have a higher sex drive, but also higher standards.
you're dead wrong. we desire sex way more than foids, even though foids have higher standards

they just are not driven by sex as much as men
but thats what low sex drive means. I never seen a foid have the same desire towards the opposite gender as men do towards women, even towards chad

but thats what low sex drive means. I never seen a foid have the same desire towards the opposite gender as men do towards women, even towards chad
Women get wet just by seeing some men Very few but some men will make women rip their clothes off :feelsrope: but I see what your saying though

Women get wet just by seeing some men Very few but some men will make women rip their clothes off :feelsrope:
true but even then it's not comparable to men. men would literally kill to have sex

We are like cockroaches to them. They don't think about hating us 24/7 but when they see us, they view as waste of space and want us dead

Only average and attractive guys can say that women don't hate ugly men. If women find you to be unattractive, you'll definitely notice it. Doesn't matter the context, women don't want you anywhere near them. You don't even need to try to talk to these women to see their hostile mindset towards you. I mind my own business and ignore women all the time and it doesn't matter, women still give me these unapproving stares. Its obvious they hate ugly guys

Only average and attractive guys can say that women don't hate ugly men. If women find you to be unattractive, you'll definitely notice it. Doesn't matter the context, women don't want you anywhere near them. You don't even need to try to talk to these women to see their hostile mindset towards you. I mind my own business and ignore women all the time and it doesn't matter, women still give me these unapproving stares. Its obvious they hate ugly guys