Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's not that I have a bad personality, I'm just devoid of one

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I have an interesting inner personality. But on the outside I'm really reclusive except for with old high school friends. Almost never initiate conversations. Don't talk to many people. Speak in a monotone. Hardly ever have anything g to contribute to conversations. With old friends I have a really good and interesting personality. But to most people I am a ghost.

If you have an interesting inner personality you have a personality you just don't show it

I don't have anything to contribute to conversations besides autism. It is why I have never had any real friends, only normalshits who see me as entertainment.

Real people always have something to talk about. I never have anything to talk about. I could make the odd comment about something that is happening in real time but that's about it. People don't really seem to be interested in anything besides sports and TV anyway. I have nothing to say about those things.

Considering all your posts are complaints about "degeneracy" I'm not surprised that you don't have a personality.