Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It’s not that hard!

lu.jones

lu.jones

jones 2025!
★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/s/SFXQmZHBBG

IMG 6184

> owns a few properties

Nigger how privileged are you? I don’t know if I’m going to have a roof over my head in a years time. I don’t know what going to happen to me and I’m completely at the mercy of the universe. If you have been given the opportunity to live a life where you own not one but A FEW properties then you have no right to speak on our issues. I’m here hoping labour wins every election so I can apply for a council house. It’s pretty fucking easy to talk to women when you OWN THEIR FUCKING HOUSE.

I treat women like people to, I’m just autistic and NEET. Also politics? Stick to something a bit more lighthearted for casual chats you posh twat. You’re so far up your own asshole you think anyone IRL cares about your political beliefs. If you own more than one property then you must be a millionaire or some shit, idk where you live but in the uk houses are fucking expensive.

Last edited:
IT users can't go one day without being condescending.

sounds like the type of guy that would deny statusmaxxing even after getting a gf instantly after showing her the money

IT users can't go one day without being condescending.
It’s the fact that he owns multiple houses that pissing me off. I’ll be lucky if the council gives me a shitty grotty house

sounds like the type of guy that would deny statusmaxxing even after getting a gf instantly after showing her the money
Yup :feelskek:. She only wants ur money you cuck

This retard will probably get eaten alive because IT trannies are all brokies who blame everything on the rich elite instead of taking responsibility for their poor spending habits. They're massive hypocrites.

This retard will probably get eaten alive because IT trannies are all brokies who blame everything on the rich elite instead of taking responsibility for their poor spending habits. They're massive hypocrites.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The trannies will give up all there values to shit on incels

This normalfag just wants to brag about his money. How is the opening line "I own a few properties" relevant at all to treating women like human beings? :feelskek:. This just sounds like the typical bluepilled "nice guy" that is actually a complete piece of shit asshole.

This normalfag just wants to brag about his money. How is the opening line "I own a few properties" relevant at all to treating women like human beings? :feelskek:. This just sounds like the typical bluepilled "nice guy" that is actually a complete piece of shit asshole.
Also can we just empathise that if you own a few properties then you have no right to comment on issues of the average man