Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's not primarily a ruling elite oppressing you but people in a similar social class punching down

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
It's often said here incels are the subject of more wide reaching government and elite conspiratorial forces are at the helm of the efforts to go after incels.

But if you look most of the efforts by government to crack down on incels have been after the fact that SJWs on reddit and twitter have reached out to them and asked them to go after you.
The government doesn't turn this opportunity down because incels make for a good scapegoat for the looming threat of a lone wolf terrorist.
It combines everything you can think of. Talk about how society is against them? Primarily a lot of angry sentiment in young male populations? An unwillingness to just accept the current state of society? Isolated? No contact or not much contact with women? Socially awkward? Has had trouble with social exclusion and bullying?
These all fit their behavioral profiles.

However they didn't come after incels out of the blue. People that are punching down while trying keep the moral high ground wanted them to come after incels.

This post does a good job explaining it

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/j7kveg/treatment_of_incels_by_society/

"Personally, what made me wake up about the need for a movement for men was the treatment of "incels" by society. I've been active on the left politically, I supported Bernie & helped AOC win in 2017/2018 before most people knew who she was. I have a lot in common with "incels" though, and the tsunami of hatred just became way too much to ignore. To be demonized in such a way, and to be seen as a socially acceptable punching bag by people was, and continues to be, very disturbing to me. People think it's okay to call any male an "incel", which is really just a "woke" friendly way to call males you don't like a f*g, there are a lot of people insulted and conflated with "incels" the way it's so commonly used. It's really just socially-sanctioned schoolyard like bullying towards alienated young men. Women get so much attention from society and are so valued and their problems are seen as such a big deal. Men, on the other hand, are constantly being told how terrible and "privileged" we are, despite no one giving a fuck about our suffering. My suffering has been bad enough only to be exacerbated even worse by people in this society who have the belief that it's perfectly fine to punch down on mentally broken young men, nevermind "ableism" in this case huh? It's very alarming because how could you get away with talking about anyone else like that these days? Looking more into this incel stuff and seeing that there are a lot of guys in my situation has made me understand that it's clearly a societal problem though, not just me. Leftists, especially leftist women, are often hypocrites about how they address this issue when they even address it at all. Feminists only care about women, it's not about gender equality. If it were truly egalitarian like they claim, the discussion would be much more even instead of being so one-sided in favor of women, because as I now know and you guys know there's no shortage of problems we have. We're just blamed for everything though, and the conversation about our issues is verboten because it makes women uncomfortable."

Who spends hours trying to get incel subs banned? Who tries to barge into communities where discussions between low status males are being had to screenshot and harass them? Who spends days trying to "study" incels and play pretend psychologist trying to diagnose them and acting like they know how they act IRL?
All these anti-incel identity politics obsessed people who lean left on social media like reddit and twitter that's who.
Any people that are gloating about this happening that aren't leftist are more simply along for the ride or the "cringe" as they put it.

It's been tempting for a lot of people to dismiss all these people as SJWs and how they are simply useful idiots because they have no real power. But they are the ones primarily going after people in incel communities.
That means if you want to want to strike back at them you have to do it as a source.

This is where I agree with @FrothySolutions

if you see something on reddit that's advocating violence, bigotry and dehumanization against incels and low status males, report it.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j7bobc/incels_saying_theyre_being_sexually_assaulted_by/g84e5rn/?context=3

If you see any anti-incel communities that can be reported and taken down on places like discord do it.
If you see any twitter accounts tweeting hatred about incels and they give out too much information about themselves and post it under their real names report them and make others aware that this is what they are saying publicly.

If you see papers like this

that have gone so far as to smear Asian males against sex selective conscription as incels

"Incels are in part a reaction by young male populations of the perceived feminisation of society and their relative weakening. While admittedly a generalisation, Asian societies tend to be dominated by an uncontested patriarchy, where misogyny (and its associated violence) is not uncommon. The growing women’s rights movement may provide the same impetus that has in part produced Incels in the West.

Such narratives are already visible in online communities. A case in point in Singapore is the dissatisfaction of losing girls to white immigrants. Others take on a slightly different but equally misogynistic flavour, such as the sentiment of how military conscription sets men back in their career whilst self-serving and career-minded women are given a step ahead to advance in life. This sense of male victimhood is something which is universal and could find resonance and manifest violently in an Asian context through something that might look like Incel violence."

try to get them sacked from their positions and associate their names and work with infamy.

Because they would do the same thing to you.
They operate on cancel culture.
They only understand when the same thing is done to them.
@Edmund_Kemper thoughts?

Last edited:
That comment you shared is by someone who thinks 13 year olds should be allowed to drive, but apparently 17 year olds can’t date 21 year olds

That comment you shared is by someone who thinks 13 year olds should be allowed to drive, but apparently 17 year olds can’t date 21 year olds
And someone that brings up incels out of nowhere

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/memes/comments/j78l85/form_wholesome_to_satanic/g84eyao/?context=3

Also someone who thinks you should vote for a woman just because she's a woman because that's the only way a woman will get elected.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/assholedesign/comments/j7eeng/they_tried_but_it_still_didnt_persuade_the_public/g84s3ql/?context=3

damn, long ass read. but good point

however don't you think it's possible that some of those people are government shills?

however don't you think it's possible that some of those people are government shills?

Giga based IQ observation.

glad that you are back man

Anything is possible tbh
It doesn't necessarily have to be that some of those people are necessarily government shills but feminist and private political organizations astroturfing to spread hatred and lies against incels.
Then again the government does contract a lot of opinion manipulation troll farms to private organizations these days.

But it doesn't matter though whether they are or not imo. They should not be thought of as more intimidating even if some of them they are government shills and their lies should be exposed.

Last edited: