Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It's not over --- it never even fucking began for me

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
For reference, I work in the same vicinity as a med school; the building I work in is next to it.
Today, as I went on my lunch break, I was walking towards the cafeteria, and I see two foids walking towards me in the opposite direction. I see them from a distance, chatting, and as I'm getting closer, they get quiet. I'm looking straight ahead, expressionless, but I have decent peripheral vision and I notice them from the corner of my eye looking at me. I then continue walking, pass them, and, as I'm walking away, I hear them suddenly burst out laughing. Laughing at fuck knows what (my height, my nose, my weird looking face in general)

For reference, I work in the same vicinity as a med school; the building I work in is next to it.
Today, as I went on my lunch break, I was walking towards the cafeteria, and I see two foids walking towards me in the opposite direction. I see them from a distance, chatting, and as I'm getting closer, they get quiet. I'm looking straight ahead, expressionless, but I have decent peripheral vision and I notice them from the corner of my eye looking at me. I then continue walking, pass them, and, as I'm walking away, I hear them suddenly burst out laughing. Laughing at fuck knows what (my height, my nose, my weird looking face in general)
they are fucking disgusting, men would never do such a vile thing

This has happened to me too, it's so fucking over

womyn are shallow asf

I forgot to mention the two bitches were wearing scrubs- likely med or nursing students

I just went to a doctor appointment today.

Just before I walked into the building where the doctor is, 2 post-men walked out. One like 30, the other maybe 60. The older fat one said something to the younger one about me like « never saw someone that ugly » and something else insulting my looks, then they laughed, the older one said something like “unbelievable”. As I waited for the elevator, I looked outside (you can see well outside bc entrance is only glass) they were loading something into their van parked in front of the building. They were both looking back at me where I stood waiting for elevator (they had to literally turn their bodies) and they still laughed making further jokes about me. I really don’t get why people are so disrespectful. When I went to the waiting-room, a man was there and stared at me the whole time. But the first incidence is what really upsets me…

Fuck these bitches :feelsbadman:

I forgot to mention the two bitches were wearing scrubs- likely med or nursing students
you think they feel remorse or something? they can empathize?

« never saw someone that ugly » and something else insulting my looks, then they laughed, the older one said something like “unbelievable”.
thats what happens when the whole world is being more and more based on womyn "values", "values" of shallowism and degeneracy, even the men are becoming foids

they are fucking disgusting, men would never do such a vile thing
Both men and foids have done this to me. Something very similar happened to me once when I was walking my dog. They were middle aged women and burst out laughing after they passed me. It’s rage fuel. People usually stare at me, point or talk about me. Men do it too though. In the past 10 years, like 7 men (strangers) have taken pics of me. ALL of these people are lucky laws exist

thats what happens when the whole world is being more and more based on womyn "values", "values" of shallowism and degeneracy, even the men are becoming foids
Yup, you got it

Happened to me before to many times we are just destined to a life of loneliness they see us as no value