Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Not Over For Average Looking White Guys

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
I'm sick and tired of you average looking white guys acting like you are a incel and there's no hope for you. Especially you teenagers. You're not even real incels and you are acting like you live the life of a 2/10 currycel. The problem with you guys is that you expect to live the life of a chad and you use the excuse that because chad gets laid easily and you don't so therefore it's over for you. I'm not buying that crap, as an average white male you do have options just because you don't find them good enough or don't see them doesn't mean that you're an incel.

Tall average looking white guys with hair have life on medium mode.

The tall aspect makes them at least a PSL 6 assuming they have an average face

Tall white and average face= guaranteed gf

You have no idea how many time i see tall white guys with gfs at the gym

It's the most legit theory

As a white guy I don't expect to live the life of Chad. I only expect ONE woman to like me. Just one. But no, that's not possible because of my looks.

Yes, currycels have it worse in the West, I'll admit that. But just because we're white doesn't mean we have options here.

Imagine the pain being 25 and still look like a fking child. This the real pain.

The tall aspect makes them at least a PSL 6 assuming they have an average face
Yes you only need to be taller or search for 5' midgets to date.

I've said this a million times. Go to the Philippines. It's easy as cake for white dudes.

It's over for the white race doe. I welcome our new hapa overlords. I'm the future all amwf offspring will be the chads in life while the wmaf offspring becomes incels here.

Tall white and average face= guaranteed gf

You have no idea how many time i see tall white guys with gfs at the gym

It's the most legit theory

I wouldn't be here then

It's not over for average looking people of any race