Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's not one race of women, it's all women

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
One of the most popular copes that I've seen trend lately especially among conservative spaces is this idea that "bro it's not all women that are like this! It's just white women and if we marry other races it'll be better!" Almost every race of men runs this cope. Black men, Asian men Indian men. They've all simultaneously come to the conclusion that it's "not all women!" And if they just race mix they'll find happiness.

Picsart 23 12 08 08 15 43 670

Unfortunately this couldn't be further from the case. Visit any female space such as TikTok and you'll find foids of all races and backgrounds united in their absolute hatred of men and being pumped and dumped by Chad. Hell, you don't even have to go online to see how almost all women share in their obnoxious behavior. Just look at South Korea and the feminist movement there where they mock men with small dicks, while men are forced to serve years in their military. It's not {insert race of women} it's all women.

JBW- just be woman

One of the most popular copes that I've seen trend lately especially among conservative spaces is this idea that "bro it's not all women that are like this! It's just white women and if we marry other races it'll be better!" Almost every race of men runs this cope. Black men, Asian men Indian men. They've all simultaneously come to the conclusion that it's "not all women!" And if they just race mix they'll find happiness.

View attachment 985867

Unfortunately this couldn't be further from the case. Visit any female space such as TikTok and you'll find foids of all races and backgrounds united in their absolute hatred of men and being pumped and dumped by Chad. Hell, you don't even have to go online to see how almost all women share in their obnoxious behavior. Just look at South Korea and the feminist movement there where they mock men with small dicks, while men are forced to serve years in their military. It's not {insert race of women} it's all women.
Agreed

AWALT is law. Anyone thinking it’s just white women who have a visceral hatred towards (sub 5) men is coping hard. The west has the biggest influence. Whatever western women choose to do, the rest will attempt to emulate.

Yes, there was some thread on this forum years ago in which the OP argued that, although there are clear distinctions between races of MAN, there are less clear distinctions between races of WOMAN, because women are pretty much the same annoying, ungrateful and stupid creatures that plague every race.

In other words, there is a bigger difference between a typical White man and a typical Black man than a typical White woman and a typical Black woman.

AWALT is law. Anyone thinking it’s just white women who have a visceral hatred towards (sub 5) men is coping hard. The west has the biggest influence. Whatever western women choose to do, the rest will attempt to emulate.

That's a fact. The only women who aren't as influenced by western women are Japanese because they have a low English rate. However you'll notice that any country where English is high in is extremely feminist. Even outside of feminism female nature is inherently whiny and obnoxious.

Yes, there was some thread on this forum years ago in which the OP argued that, although there are clear distinctions between races of MAN, there are less clear distinctions between races of WOMAN, because women are pretty much the same annoying, ungrateful and stupid creatures that plague every race.

In other words, there is a bigger difference between a typical White man and a typical Black man than a typical White woman and a typical Black woman.
Wish you could post it. That's blatantly true. The only women that are slightly different are black women as they're more masculine in some of their behaviors. Especially violence.

The only women who aren't as influenced by western women are Japanese because they have a low English rate.
While theoretically apt, that’s analytically and concretely incorrect. In the context of consumerism, and speaking from personal experience as a non-native myself, most people in third world countries who’re not fluent at English are just as, if not far more chadsexual and promiscuous than westerners are.

However you'll notice that any country where English is high in is extremely feminist.
Again, from a speculative standpoint, that makes sense but it’s far from reality. It’s in the nature of our current system to validate women while simultaneously undermining men of different ethnicities, cultures, languages, etc.

AWALT is law. When you see these Asian women sleeping with sub 5 white men, that’s not them having lower standards than white or western women, that’s the Fisherian selection in effect. It’s in the nature of women to opt for and select the best genetics as much as possible, and whites have the most naturally dominant and desirable genetic features among all races (tallest, strongest, “whitest,” etc.)

Of course, society would want you to believe that the reason they’re so obsessed with white men is because their own men are “misogynistic :foidSoy:” or “close-minded :foidSoy:” but fortunately for you, when you are blackpilled, fallacies like these are very, VERY easy to dislodge.

Last edited:

View attachment 985867

Don't fall for this misinformation. Latinas are hypergamous just like white foids. As a hispanic myself, latinas have rejected me, even ugly latinas Have turned me away. I agree with you OP, foids are all the same regardless of race or skin color

It's white women and westernized women primarily since they have the most opportunity and have been inundated from birth with feministic culture.

Even the passport bros know you cant bring your "trad" wife back to your first world country bc her environmental culture and opportunity will change.

Awalt is true in the end but we can't pretend like there aren't differences

Wish you could post it. That's blatantly true. The only women that are slightly different are black women as they're more masculine in some of their behaviors. Especially violence.
Black women are WAY different from white women behaviorally. Their marital rates in the USA are half of what white women's are that alone tells you enough.

While theoretically apt, that’s analytically and concretely incorrect. In the context of consumerism, and speaking from personal experience as a non-native myself, most people in third world countries who’re not fluent at English are just as, if not far more chadsexual and promiscuous than westerners are.

Again, from a speculative standpoint, that makes sense but it’s far from reality. It’s in the nature of our current system to validate women while simultaneously undermining men of different ethnicities, cultures, languages, etc.

AWALT is law. When you see these Asian women sleeping with sub 5 white men, that’s not them having lower standards than white or western women, that’s the Fisherian selection in effect. It’s in the nature of women to opt for and select the best genetics as much as possible, and whites have the most naturally dominant and desirable genetic features among all races (tallest, strongest, “whitest,” etc.)

Of course, society would want you to believe that the reason they’re so obsessed with white men is because their own men are “misogynistic :foidSoy:” or “close-minded :foidSoy:” but fortunately for you, when you are blackpilled, fallacies like these are very, VERY easy to dislodge.

I meant obnoxious feminist culture. I still understand female nature would remain the same. Women are inherently loud, obnoxious and chadsexual.

A
Don't fall for this misinformation. Latinas are hypergamous just like white foids. As a hispanic myself, latinas have rejected me, even ugly latinas Have turned me away. I agree with you OP, foids are all the same regardless of race or skin color
Exactly.

All copes come to an end. These coping whites will realize their mistakes when they try to get Hispanic foids.

It's white women and westernized women primarily since they have the most opportunity and have been inundated from birth with feministic culture.

Even the passport bros know you cant bring your "trad" wife back to your first world country bc her environmental culture and opportunity will change.

Facts.

All copes come to an end. These coping whites will realize their mistakes when they try to get Hispanic foids.
true, what whitecels need to comprehend is that Latinas will only go for good-looking white men, not sub5 white guys

While foids are foids at their cores, there are cultural differences within each region and race

Arab & Eastern European foids = Biggest gold diggers (demand to see tax returns and monthly income to at least date them)
Latinas = Craziest/most unstable (hot & cold)
Noodle whores = Biggest race traitors
Sheeboons = Most aggressive with the highest standards
Snow Sluts = Most passive aggressive

Non-western cultures are more likely to push their toilets to be more traditional so there's at least that

Last edited:
I'd say white toilets are the worst no other toilet is as disloyal and backstabbing to their own race nor as destructive to civilization as white toilets are not to mention a lot of them adopt nigger culture wne are fat anyway so they even take all the bad traits of sheboons to varrying degrees but back to tribal loyalty again sheboons do have that going for them. Spouse loyalty absolutely not monogamy isn't an African concept but then it's not a concept compatable with white toilets either. Course worst is relative, if Satan had a vagina Satan would be better than the average white toilet too so it's a real low bar.

Visit any female space such as TikTok and you'll find foids of all races and backgrounds united in their absolute hatred of men and being pumped and dumped by Chad.

View attachment 985867

:bigbrain: :yes:

I'd say white toilets are the worst no other toilet is as disloyal and backstabbing to their own race nor as destructive to civilization as white toilets are not to mention a lot of them adopt nigger culture wne are fat anyway so they even take all the bad traits of sheboons to varrying degrees but back to tribal loyalty again sheboons do have that going for them. Spouse loyalty absolutely not monogamy isn't an African concept but then it's not a concept compatable with white toilets either. Course worst is relative, if Satan had a vagina Satan would be better than the average white toilet too so it's a real low bar.
Asian women betray Asian men for white men.

Latina women living in America act similarly.

No women have loyalty.

true, what whitecels need to comprehend is that Latinas will only go for good-looking white men, not sub5 white guys
Bullshit, I see them with white normies all the time. My whoreslut cuntrag race-traitor mother literally fucked a white ogrecel loser who was a complete failure in America and has to JBWmax in LatAm to get some fucking pussy. I want them both dead

"How's the deal going?"

Direct

"Yeah. It's all good man"

2023 09 13 07 01 40 proxy   Photos

"Hello sir. Please arrange something for my family"

"85..."

"Look at his eyes"

Haplogroup

"Scotty doesn't know"

No women have loyalty.
Asian women don't do it to the degree white women do. Japan, South Korea or China remain largely racial homogenous unlike any non Slavic white nation besides Iceland (the chlamydia capital of the globe) they're extremely sjw and it's not due to a lack of trying to destroy their own people they've failed, they've outright tried bribing third world trash to live there just they can't even sell the third world on their hellhole or a desolate isolated ecologically degraded Arctic rock. Hispanics aren't really a race. They're all mongrels primarily whites mixed with natives so is it really betrayal on their end? Course anyone racial pure laying with them is absolutely a traitor and creating more beaner abominations

Foid nature is to get the absolute best of everything

Yeah, its not that certain races of women are more moral than others, its that they are ina culture and society that molds them that way, and has consequences for degenerate female behavior like hypergamy and monkey branching

An arab girl isn't inherently more trustworthy because she's an arab, but because of her culture. Even then its a bad idea to bring her back to the West, as the environment there is supports degeneracy and social decay instead of morality and goodness

Correct voting patterns proven this

Yeah, its not that certain races of women are more moral than others, its that they are ina culture and society that molds them that way, and has consequences for degenerate female behavior like hypergamy and monkey branching

An arab girl isn't inherently more trustworthy because she's an arab, but because of her culture. Even then its a bad idea to bring her back to the West, as the environment there is supports degeneracy and social decay instead of morality and goodness
This.

Ancient wisdom forged through years of negative experience: AWALT

I see it as a genetic thing for them to despise sub5's the same way people are born racist or born to be successful.

No women have loyalty.
Latina isn't a race kek They're literally white like us. The USA marriage is mostly white latinos marriying whites incase you didn't know kekek

It's more to do with culture, and the majority of white women come from Western feminist cultures. I don't think anyone posting that type of stuff genuinely believe that certan races of women are biologically programmed to be more feminine and traditional.

Death to all liberal democracies

While foids are foids at their cores, there are cultural differences within each region and race

Arab & Eastern European foids = Biggest gold diggers (demand to see tax returns and monthly income to at least date them)
Latinas = Craziest/most unstable (hot & cold)
Noodle whores = Biggest race traitors
Sheeboons = Most aggressive with the highest standards
Snow Sluts = Most passive aggressive

Non-western cultures are more likely to push their toilets to be more traditional so there's at least that
What the fuck is a noodle whore?!

View attachment 985867

Feminism.