Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's not looking good boyos. America has advised it's citizens not to travel to Lebanon.

I think it's over for us(Lebanesecels)

Destroy America.

RIP Chad mogging Maronites, time to meet your Phoenician ancestors I guess

My opinion is that (((Israel))) exerts a considerable influence over America, but is a scapegoat by right-wingers to cover up their own failures. America is also greatly at fault for globohomo.

Why can't the Jews leave us alone?
They have ambitions of Greater Israel

RIP Chad mogging Maronites, time to meet your Phoenician ancestors I guess
It's not even funny anymore. I hate this, why can't (((they not destabilize our countries?

it's over for lebanesecels, one of the few muslim countries I like.

I hope Lebanon becomes Vietnam 2.0 for America although highly unlikely their weapons are now capable of wiping the entire country.

I hope Lebanon becomes Vietnam 2.0 for America although highly unlikely their weapons are now capable of wiping the entire country.
Most Lebanese are still Christian. muslims are the majority now,because, of refugees

My opinion is that (((Israel))) exerts a considerable influence over America, but is a scapegoat by right-wingers to cover up their own failures. America is also greatly at fault for globohomo.
I agree with you, but ((they do have control. Not to say that Americans are innocent angels

Most Lebanese are still Christian. muslims are the majority now,because, of refugees
i think that religion is cucked , I like the country that's all. They did nothing wrong to deserve this aggression from the much, much stronger USA I hope you guys don't become like Syria and Iraq.​

Seems likely at this point. However missile tech in the Middle East is arguably superior to the west at this point.
Yes from the river to the Euphrates

think that religion is cucked
Christianity?
They did nothing wrong to deserve this aggression from the much, much stronger USA I hope you guys don't become like Syria and Iraq
It's already a shithole because, of Isreal and britian. But it's completely over if they invade again

Christianity?

It's already a shithole because, of Isreal and britian. But it's completely over if they invade again
all religions in general are cucked imo I've already stated my opinion on religions and how meaningless they are in modern society.

Become a refugee in Damascus now that Syria is safe :feelsthink:

"Mom! Unpack my bags.... The zog says 'no visit Lebanon,' so no hot Leb Stacie's for my passport this month."

What exactly happened with Lebanon in 2019, I remember it all going to shit because of the banks.

"Mom! Unpack my bags.... The zog says 'no visit Lebanon,' so no hot Leb Stacie's for my passport this month."
Brutal

Is this bad advice?
I don't think anybody wants to become a refugee. I lived in Ireland when I was a teenager, my parents didn't like it(accept the weather) and came back voluntarily

I don't think anybody wants to become a refugee. I lived in Ireland when I was a teenager, my parents didn't like it(accept the weather) and came back voluntarily
What's wrong with Ireland? Dude, it's much better than Lebanon.

I just hope they bomb the city, where I live which is in northern Lebanon. Which is near Beirut. Hope this existence ends soon.
And they will deliberately bomb where all the civilians and kids are, remember that.

And they will deliberately bomb where all the civilians and kids are, remember that.
100%. But Don't question it tho. Because, what about October 7th

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back