Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Not Just Western Women | AWALT

U

uninstall

Banned
-
1. This femoid crazy shit is the most common in Americana.
2. But since Americana influences everything through its "Americana" media, which are property of the crooked noses, it reaches the whole world.
3. The trend is the same in:

Western Europe, Middle Europe, Eastern Europe, Australia, Brazil, Turkey, Russia...

One exception would be some Asian countries, but it comes with two catches.

1. It only works if your are white

The asian woman shows great love for the white cock, but those type of asian women are usually show trash in the first place. They would suck the cock of 60 y.o. businessman.

Race mixing sucks.

Many asians are utterly disgusted by blacks and other ethnics.

2.You are not there.

Another exception would be muslim countries where women are treated like garbage.

But ultimately, the whole trend is prevalent in most countries.

This is why copping faggots like RooshV fail to game Ükraininan girls even.

Things will only get worse in the next 5 years.

:)

It will only get worse. Everywhere. Nothing new.

Roosh V can't get Ukrainian girls because he looks Turkish and they have a bad reputation over there and notorious for sex tourism.

It’s dating apps and social media, not “American” culture.

WorldRulerAisha said:
TheRealChincel said:
It’s dating apps and social media, not “American” culture.

Burgercels think the world revolves around them, which makes sense since 2/3rd of them are fat af.

Cynistic said:
Burgercels think the world revolves around them, which makes sense since 2/3rd of them are fat af.

lmao  :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

the collapse of western culture is our only hope.

fukmylyf said:
the collapse of western culture is our only hope.

I’m too old for it to benefit me. Let it burn!

I used to live in the US and now live in Germany. In both countries I´m completely invisible to women and can´t get laid.

Spent my last vacation in Thailand and I had girls smiling at me wherever I went, even approaching me on the street calling me handsome. In shops they would stop what they were doing and just eyefucked me. Then once I got home to Germany I was completely invisible again. I guess my personality must have change all of a sudden lol.

Honestly, we shouldn´t be too hard on ourselves because we aren´t the problem. 50 years ago we would´ve all gotten married to our looksmatched and lived normal lives. This site would have never existed. Feminism and hypergamy has completely fucked us over. We live in the worst time in history when it comes to getting laid as a sub gigachad.

I still have hope left that I can run 3rd world game in Eastern Europe.

Women need to be controlled. They don't have the mental capacity to make their own decisions.

Getlooksordie said:
I used to live in the US and now live in Germany. In both countries I´m completely invisible to women and can´t get laid.

Spent my last vacation in Thailand and I had girls smiling at me wherever I went, even approaching me on the street calling me handsome. In shops they would stop what they were doing and just eyefucked me. Then once I got home to Germany I was completely invisible again. I guess my personality must have change all of a sudden lol.

Honestly, we shouldn´t be too hard on ourselves because we aren´t the problem. 50 years ago we would´ve all gotten married to our looksmatched and lived normal lives. This site would have never existed. Feminism and hypergamy has completely fucked us over. We live in the worst time in history when it comes to getting laid as a sub gigachad.

I still have hope left that I can run 3rd world game in Eastern Europe.

Eastern Europa no longer works 

look at Roosh V faggots