Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's not just the fact that women have it easier than men

Hades

Hades

Recruit
★★
It's the fact that they  have the nerve to COMPLAIN and say that being a woman is sooo hard, while men are getting fucked and killing themselves at 4 times the rate of females

It's the equivalent of a trustfund kid telling his broke friends how hard he has it

And even worse is that so many men are giving in and letting themselves be slaves for females

Hades said:
It's the fact that they  have the nerve to COMPLAIN and say that being a woman is sooo hard, while men are getting fucked and killing themselves at 4 times the rate of females

It's the equivalent of a trustfund kid telling his broke friends how hard he has it

And even worse is that so many men are giving in and letting themselves be slaves for females
No doubt women can be pin cushions but why do so many end up alone in the end???

Hades said:

YES THANK YOU. 

Teehee body image pushed by media is unrealistic and unobtainable! I mean what do you want me to do, watch what I eat?!

And that's all they have to do. Meanwhile I'm lifting heavy, shooting test, and spending ridiculous amounts of money on supplements and workout equipment. 

Not to even mention other things that they have easier, which are many in number. 

The next time an incelqueer tells you to stop complaining, remind them that it's their precious wymyn who do the majority of the whining.

They control the pussy and have the looks thats probably why.

Its unjust and unfair we are incels yes. But most of this forum are youncels who will be gone here in a few years.

Women live life on tutorial mode

Hades said:

Sub8Hate said:
YES THANK YOU. 

Teehee body image pushed by media is unrealistic and unobtainable! I mean what do you want me to do, watch what I eat?!

And that's all they have to do. Meanwhile I'm lifting heavy, shooting test, and spending ridiculous amounts of money on supplements and workout equipment. 

Not to even mention other things that they have easier, which are many in number. 

The next time an incelqueer tells you to stop complaining, remind them that it's their precious wymyn who do the majority of the whining.

Women are like children. Grown 50yo women like being called a "girl." I remember once a mom of 3 posted a pic of herself with an athletic body, women went apeshit and wanted her to take the pic off. 

MOMMY THIS ISN'T FAIR. BUY ME THE TOY I WANT.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back