Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Its not just that people are easy to deceive, secretly they are EAGER for it, they CRAVE it, like its the last drop of water in the desert.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/NmAwqLu8Ln4?si=v6fhMTT9XEZ1ir1Z

Look at this video. I've already saw another video similar to this one and i was bored, so i looked it up for sheer curiosity.

Look at the reaction of the crowd. For all they know, it could a piece of thin cloth just floating around minding its business, BUT it would make them feel special, worthy and lucky to be the second coming, so they believe that INSTANTLY.

ITS NEVER ABOUT WHAT IT IS, ITS ALWAYS WHAT IT COULD BE/"SHOULD" BE for this people. If you are smart enough of a deciever, you could make a normie pass a cheetah's piss all over his face. I honestly wish i was joking.

Normies love a sweet lie more than you love your own mother, again, not joking, this should be a plain fact in your mind by now.

The more you lie to them, the more you decieve them and stab them behind their back (but in a "gentle" and "kind" way JFL) the more they will love, adore you hell, even worship you if you make yourself "special" enough for them.

They are cattle looking for a pastor and his stick. Thats it. Even religious books like the bible talk of them in this way. Its unavoidable.

this is like brazil or some shithole I assume

They deceive themselves as well, the thing that in my opinion separates me most from normies, besides looks, is the fact that all of my lies are conscious while they unconsciously lie to each other and themselves

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/NmAwqLu8Ln4?si=v6fhMTT9XEZ1ir1Z

Look at this video. I've already saw another video similar to this one and i was bored, so i looked it up for sheer curiosity.

Look at the reaction of the crowd. For all they know, it could a piece of thin cloth just floating around minding its business, BUT it would make them feel special, worthy and lucky to be the second coming, so they believe that INSTANTLY.

ITS NEVER ABOUT WHAT IT IS, ITS ALWAYS WHAT IT COULD BE/"SHOULD" BE for this people. If you are smart enough of a deciever, you could make a normie pass a cheetah's piss all over his face. I honestly wish i was joking.

Normies love a sweet lie more than you love your own mother, again, not joking, this should be a plain fact in your mind by now.

The more you lie to them, the more you decieve them and stab them behind their back (but in a "gentle" and "kind" way JFL) the more they will love, adore you hell, even worship you if you make yourself "special" enough for them.

They are cattle looking for a pastor and his stick. Thats it. Even religious books like the bible talk of them in this way. Its unavoidable.

interesting and valid points
i would add this

1. the catholic church actively encourages believers into these behaviors. For example, they say you should pray with a lot of emotion and use your imagination a lot. Like, imagine crazy scenes to make yourself feel the ecstasy. For example Jesus being tortured.

2. in the orthodox christian church, they encourage the opposite. You are to reject all apparitions or visions you have. When you pray, you are to imagine nothing and reject all thoughts. Its much closer to eastern meditation.

The frenzied state you find people in the video in is refereed to as "prelest" in the orthodox church.

A good video explaining this more with quotes:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bksIbBKk_gQ

They deceive themselves as well, the thing that in my opinion separates me most from normies, besides looks, is the fact that all of my lies are conscious while they unconsciously lie to each other and themselves
Can relate. The thing is, even though im looksmaxxing, i know it wont make much of a dif, since im balding, but its good cope anyways.

Normies love lies. Lies bring comfort, logic and intelligence bring misery and discomfort. If you wanna make a normie feel happy, lie to them. It makes them feel better. Lies help normies to cope with life. It's a form of terror management which allows them to exercise their instinct to self-preservation (i.e. so they can sleep comfortably at night and behave NT at daytime). Most people fear death, and need some fantasy or alternate means of escape to manage this persistent terror that has to do with inevitability of death (e.g. "spiritual salvation", the promise of eternal life). Without having a pipe dream or escapism to cope with, many normies will relapse, become dysfunctional and either go ER, LDAR or rope

Last edited:
Normies love lies. Lies bring comfort, logic and intelligence bring misery and discomfort. If you wanna make a normie feel happy, lie to them. It makes them feel better. Lies help normies to cope with life. It's a form of terror management which allows them to exercise their instinct to self-preservation (i.e. so they can sleep comfortably at night and behave NT at daytime). Most people fear death, and need some fantasy or alternate means of escape to manage this persistent terror that has to do with inevitability of death (e.g. "spiritual salvation", the promise of eternal life). Without having a pipe dream or escapism to cope with, many normies will relapse, become dysfunctional and either go ER, LDAR or rope

Psychological ops engineered by state agencies to exercise mass mind control on the population. I'm not familiar with any famous cases (except the COVID and QAnon conspiracies, Project Blue Beam, MKUltra). But to allow widespread terror in order to encourage people to seek protection from the state - It's a control method that Western governments seem to be familiar with

Like that famous quote from Muammar Gaddafi, "They will create the virus and sell you the antidote". Except this virus seems to be a naturally-occuring virus called 'death anxiety'. Although the instinct of fear is natural, it is also very easy to exploit; humans are easily controlled through fear exploitation. Many people obey authority because they fear what will happen to them if they don't. If you give someone something to be afraid of, and offer them a means of escape from the thing that scares them - You will become their master, and they will be your slave

Last edited:

Brutally high IQ.