Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious its not fucking funny anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
people talking about me like i'm not right there in front of them, their endless banter directed at me as an assault, and i'm expected to take it lightheartedly, and laugh alongside them
mocking my physical appearance. But alas, boredom sets in, the topic slowly changes to their relationship status or sex life. Such conversations are so alien to me that it's like they just decided to randomly converse in an unknown foreign language. All mutuality vanishes and suddenly I find myself in uncharted territory, these people aren't my friends, they are simply making a joke out of me, they enjoy my company only because I boost their ego, I exist as a sort of pump, ballooning the egos of everyone around me, internally I think these people actually "like" me, but the reality is I am being used.

An incel will never be allowed a moments rest, their days are spent defending against an endless sea of hostile attacks, abandoned by their allies long ago. Their course unknown, even to ourselves. If the attacks are not from others, they wage war with the ship itself, do we continue to sail into the desolate sea as outcasts or do we simply allow ourselves to sink into the great abyss.

Perhaps it is like a blackpill enlightenment when we finally pull back the veil and see the actual machinations of where people derive their inner sense of self worth - from others. The human seeks to care about it self entirely through the care (or lack thereof) others have for you. What when you have people that care about you? When you feel you are worth something? What could be more intoxicating than to revel in that validation by denying it from another? Engorging yourself on the bounty delivered to you in gluttonous ecstasy as the lowly peasant slumps alone in his starving hunger.

brutal man, human beings are cruel fuckers