Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Its not fucking fair

S

Shitskincelx

Literally a shitskin
-
I hate normies who talk about their girlfriend 24/7 and act like its so great meanwhile shes using him for betabux and getting chad dick on the side

That's normal, they are normalfags.

Just be glad your not a normie.

I'd rather be dead than be a normie

None of it is fair.

At least it isn't you.

Just exist mode is very unfair as it forces all players to play on nightmare mode

is it possible to be average looking and get a gf without betabuxxing? seems like the answer is no

It's not fair having almost all music ,film and most tv shows are all love and sex orientated, I really hate programmes like love island or strictly come dancing or that fifty shades of grey crap, sometimes I just want to throw my tv out the window

Normslime are retarded im glad they all get destroyed in some way

The ones that tell you that relationships aren't that important are usually the same ones that won't stop mentioning their gfs/bfs.
Normalfaggots are cancer and pure hypocrites.

I think they are just coping with that tbh

It's an injustice.
Equally bad: People talking about their children.

I hate even more couples who just can't stop making out in public places and rubbing it in other peoples faces :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Life is unfair if you're incel