Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's not fkn FAIR WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
we deserve much better than this life

i can always tell its an Indari thread just by the title alone

Just wait for the instant relief bruh.

high iq thread

Punisher level IQ

Suicide is cucked. They must pay. :fire:
D8B67CF1 7C6F 4509 B952 166C131CBC6F

Suicide is cucked. They must pay. :fire:
Indeed...no point in letting all of that fermenting hatred humanity's built within you over the years simply be snuffed out without being heard.

There are crimes to be paid for...whether it be at our hand, or nature's. Events will come to pass. No one escapes the balance of retribution.

So long as gross injustice exists...the cycle will perpetuate.

Indeed...no point in letting all of that fermenting hatred humanity's built within you over the years simply be snuffed out without being heard.

There are crimes to be paid for...whether it be at our hand, or nature's. Events will come to pass. No one escapes the balance of retribution.

So long as gross injustice exists...the cycle will perpetuate.

This twisted game needs to be reset

Did something happen?

It is fucking unfair, it was rigged from the start, seeing those people on my work that when they were in my age they were traveling, going to party's, having a really active sexual life, this is consuming me, it is fucking destroying me, and you know what is the best part? They all make fun of me for my ugly face behind my back, they lived like kings on their youth and now they are humiliating me for not been able to do the same, this rage and sadness man, this shit won't stop, it's only getting bigger and bigger, I wonder wich one will reach my limit first, the rage or the sadness, I'm betting on rage tbh

Let me introduce you the music megathread.

If only we had a day to live the life of Chad

JFL, its a point I feel that needs to be reiterated so much that I made it my signature. Too many egotistical humans on this planet, everyone thinking they are so special that they "deserve" things.
Dark Flame Master