Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's not fair

Eternaldarkness

Eternaldarkness

This will be my last year alive
★★★★
That people at my School have lost their virginity at 14 while I'm 16 and haven't even kissed or held hands with a girl, that no matter how nice I am, how well I dress, how much I gymcell, women still reject me.

It's not fair that I have to see people in relationships taunt and mock me by hugging and kissing each other in public while I have absolutely nobody to be with, that I have to hear them brag about having sex to their friends while I have no one to talk at all.

It's not fair that women are mentally ill that they would rather give their love and warmth to Chad and Normie scum and not to a nice, respectable gentlemen like me who been made to rot and suffer in loneliness.

It's not fair that women are attracted to boys who bully and torment me for years and not give a shit that my life is hell but all upset and cry when Chad cheats and breaks up with them in a week of them getting together.

And most unfair thing of all is that I can't even get revenge since my country's gun laws are cucked.

Most likely it will only get worse as you get older, I dunno what to can be done (I wouldn't be here if i knew i guess).

i was a 16yo kid 4 years ago, it doesnt get better

if ur from the UK ur fucked LMAO

Look, I was gonna go easy on you and not to hurt your feelings
But I'm only going to get this one chance
Something's wrong, I can feel it (Six minutes, tenta, you're on)
Just a feeling I've got, like something's about to happen, but I don't know what
If that means, what I think it means, we're in trouble, big trouble,
And if he is as incel as you say, I'm not taking any chances
You were just what the doctor ordered

I'm beginning to feel like a neet God, neet God
All my people from the front to the back nod, back nod
Now who thinks their arms are long enough to slap box, slap box?
They said I rap like a robot, so call me Rapbot

That is why we should [[make]] it fair!

If you don't get it in HS you never will

Atleast you've swallowed the Blackpill early

UKcels can't get a fraction of that firepower but we can use Knives/Bombs/Cars just look at the Mudslime terror attacks we've had

If only I could own a gun like that, I mean everyone at School already calls me a School Shooter.

Also I fucking love watching FPSRussia, he's one of my favourite Gun Channels.

If only I could own a gun like that, I mean everyone at School already calls me a School Shooter.

Also I fucking love watching FPSRussia, he's one of my favourite Gun Channels.
Too bad he doesn't make videos anymore.

UKcels can't get a fraction of that firepower but we can use Knives/Bombs/Cars just look at the Mudslime terror attacks we've had
UKcels have to resort to improvisation to get things done, and it won't be as lethal as it would be.

Yeah, it isnt my hs bully is now getting a phd meanwhile i wagecuck to cope. Fuck life, end it all.

UKcels have to resort to improvisation to get things done, and it won't be as lethal as it would be.
Depends, with the right planning a car or truck can kill dozens look at France in 2016 86 kills from a truck not a single bullet fired imagine that in a crowd of Normies and chads

Depends, with the right planning a car or truck can kill dozens look at France in 2016 86 kills from a truck not a single bullet fired imagine that in a crowd of Normies and chads
Yea it depends. Is that a young Dylan Klebold?

Timothy mcveigh man, Incel hero imo

He looks a lot like Dylan.(from that angle)
I see what you mean but Dylan had that long thickish hair I was gonna put a picture of one of mcveighs quotes instead

I fucking hate seeing couples displaying their love in public. That's illegal in some Muslim and Asian nations, there they do care about incels.

Also, western couples are obnoxiously loud to the point of the noise becoming ER fuel.

402.png

I see what you mean but Dylan had that long thickish hair I was gonna put a picture of one of mcveighs quotes instead
Yeah, the lack of hair was why I asked if it was a younger version of him.

"McVeigh hoped to inspire a revolt against the federal government"
Well, I wonder why he thought that would ever happen.

only thing that is fair is everyone dies

Yeah, the lack of hair was why I asked if it was a younger version of him.

"McVeigh hoped to inspire a revolt against the federal government"
Well, I wonder why he thought that would ever happen.
McVeigh wasn't an incel he was an anarchist / anti government terrorist he probably would fuck dozens of dumb brainwashed cunts if he recruited for his cause

McVeigh wasn't an incel he was an anarchist / anti government terrorist he probably would fuck dozens of dumb brainwashed cunts if he recruited for his cause
You're right but there are plenty of people who hate the government the fact that he was a KV at 27 gave him the impetus to carry out his attack because he really had nothing to lose whatsoever, look at his accomplices they were married with kids and while at first they wanted to get revenge on the government they likely thought of their kids and pulled out of the final part

Last edited:
The true blackpill is that "fairness" is a useless concept. All the unfairness we see is because we have a disadvantage as far as our biology goes; our genes are shit.

When women say "you're not entitled to anything," they're right. Ironically, they're the entitled ones by thinking they have any inherent rights at all.