Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Its not even safe for Chad out there

• Thread starter atheistblackplilled
  • Start date
atheistblackplilled

atheistblackplilled

Greycel
nowdays even Chads are in real danger because of woman. i see it every where, woman dont want to be in a equal relationship. they are submisse and they get bored super fast.
So i saw a few Chads got totally destroyed after realizing their partner was a slut. they became like little childs, they dont know what to do or who ask for answers.
After that Chads confidence gets evaporized for the rest of their lifes and they end in really bad relationships with beckys.

the blackpill always come back to collect.

Joined Oct 18, 2021 Posts 1

So i saw a few Chads got totally destroyed after realizing their partner was a slut. they became like little childs, they dont know what to do or who ask for answers.
After that Chads confidence gets evaporized for the rest of their lifes and they end in really bad relationships with beckys.
Chad can just fuck another whore, why are you sympathizing with chad who's cucking you?

Only for emotional chads the ones who pump and dump without getting attatched live the best.

It's over for Chads. In order to be respected by women in 2021 you need to be a GIGACHAD.

I'm going to symphatize with OP's point. The way society is changing is that women are gaining power in relation to men. This will inevitably hurt every single man, even those at the top. Even Chad can be replaced by another Chad.

nowdays even Chads are in real danger because of woman. i see it every where, woman dont want to be in a equal relationship. they are submisse and they get bored super fast.

the blackpill always come back to collect.

Yea good post. At the end of the day many of us just want bio waifus to cuddle with as we watch Babylon 5. :feelsYall:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNklBqVCA

I'm going to symphatize with OP's point. The way society is changing is that women are gaining power in relation to men. This will inevitably hurt every single man, even those at the top. Even Chad can be replaced by another Chad.
Again
Chad can just fuck another whore, why are you sympathizing with chad who's cucking you?