Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's not even safe anymore to watch the Simpsons

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
I used to watch Simpsons a long time ago. I just watched an episode because I was bored and it was in my suggestion, so I don't know how the show has changed over the last decade or so.

Homer always used to be a beta schmuck, but at least he didn't get cucked or mogged all the time. This episode is brutal. He wants to make out with Marge, then they notice a Chad and decide to save him. Of course his name is Rodger. A lot of sexy gentlemen are called Rodger.

So upon discovering Rodger, Marge loses her libido for Homer and even holds Rodger's hand.

They think he poisoned his old crew and now tries to poison them, so they kill him. In the end it was just soy sauce. Homer doesn't want anyone to snitch so he goes ER on the boat.

The other day I watched an episode where they made female version of Tom and Dally and the whole episode laughed at the boys because they were mad at it. And Bart joined a feminist group for some reason. I didnt finish it though

Homer's voice feels so off in german

haven't watched this show in so long

later simpsons is more lisa centered than homer or bart, groening is cucked 33 degree mason and used the show to push their globalist message, that I wouldn't even mind but its been unfunny for a good decade now

can you post the video in english?

That episode is 10 years old, I'm surprised I remember it.

Seasons 2-9 are all you need.