Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's not even funny how hard white women mog other races of women

dominic

dominic

Officer
mods, this isn't a simp or worship thread or anything, it's just me pointing out the severe SMV disbalance among races

Yeah, there are of course some fat white women and some ugly white women, but generally speaking they're completely mog all other races of women to hell and back.

It's suifuel if you're ethnic. I'm an incel obviously but even if an ethnic got with a white woman by miracle (as is every ethnics dream and desire deep down inside, yes every single one), the ethnic genes would dilute the white ones and make the offspring uglier. Still a major fucking upgrade for the ethnic male.

My dad was a tall, attractive, light skin Pakistani from a rich wealthy family, an American university degree, and a high paying American job. He could have picked ANY prime virgin girl he wanted from back home, the best of the best, and he instead made the high IQ choice and picked my blue eyed white mom who was a fat single mom at the time (lol). And honestly? It worked out for him, all my brothers mog other Pakistanis to hell and back and are genetically superior to them, looks white as hell, brown hair etc, unfortunately mixing is a gamble and I'm the one brother who paid the gene price sadly.

Ethnic males are so fucking obsessed with white women it's insane, by the way. And no, it's not just curries, it's ALL ethnics because we know how superior white women are to ethnic women. Everyone knows it except some delusional /pol/cels attracted to moon faced flat asian women. Latinos in America (I live in the southwest I know what I'm talking about) are incredibly obsessed with white women, I've seen it first hand. Indian men are of course also infatuated with white girls. Asian men, don't even get me started, they cope so hard kek, they even have that aznidentity subreddit where literally all they talk about it AMWF (Asian male white female) couples. Black men of course are obsessed with them as well, hell some zoomers play their shitty nig hip hop rap music at my school and half the time the rappers are literally rapping about white girls and how dey got da yt gurl an' shieet.

I was also recently researching the biography of Dalida, one of the only female singers I like. She grew up in Egypt, she was white born to Italian parents, and she came to fame apparently by winning Miss Egypt or some Egyptian beauty pageant. JFL go figure one average looking white woman goes to ethnic land and wins all the beauty pageants. @tehgymcel420 Sandniggerpill

Also lately I've been thinking, and I genuinely think that a major major motivation factor for ethnic men moving to the west is secret hopes for some white pussy. Obviously they mainly come for money and quality of life but I firmly believe the possibility of white girl pink pussy is a huge factor in their motivation to study hard and emigrate to Europe/North America.

Inb4 some copers say "b-b-b-but some latinas and arab girls look good!" - yeah the ones with a lot of white dna lmfao. And also Japanese draw all their characters as white because asian girls are ugly af. They have to lighten their skin and dye their hair white girl colors to look good kek. People unironically cope with anime characters being white by saying "nooo the Japanese see the characters as Japanese, not white!" Like are you really trying to tell me the Japanese see this blonde blue eyed Nordic Germanic looking mfer as Japanese? GTFO

This is just something I've been thinking about a lot lately so I decided to post this. Anyone else relate? God I hate being ethnic.

@tehgymcel420

tldr: WHITU PUSSI ONRY

i kinda feel you but even if i was chad i wouldnt be able to get myself with a white girl. i just feel bad about corrupting the white race with my hapa genes.

I like italian gorls:feelsaww:

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel

White women don't mog Lebanese, Latinas, or Moroccan chicks. At least in my opinion

Ethnic-cels need to leave our White bitches alone. You have your own ethnic bitches to contend with. :feelswhat:

[The sexual marketplace is overly saturated with steep competition as it already is.]

Last edited:
No wonder white women have such terrible fucking attitudes, whole world is simping for them.

I honestly don't understand this, every non-White guy simps for White foids, but a majority of us White guys don't simp for non-White foids, stop trying to take our women! :reeeeee:

It's true.
No wonder white women have such terrible fucking attitudes, whole world is simping for them.
Indeed.
Well most ethnics can't touch white girls anyway. Rest easy stormcuck.
Ethnic-cels need to leave our White bitches alone. You have your own ethnic bitches to contend with. :feelswhat:

[The sexual marketplace is overly saturated with steep competition as it already is.]
Indeed. There's not enough white women in the world.
I honestly don't understand this, every non-White guy simps for White foids, but a majority of us White guys don't simp for non-White foids, stop trying to take our women! :reeeeee:
That doesn't change anything. White men simp for white foids like all other races.

And idk why all the stormcucks are getting mad at me itt. Were all incels here. I'm not touching any women.

It's true.

Indeed.

Indeed. There's not enough white women in the world.
We White guys would breed some more, but currently they're on expensive prostitute whore mode where a majority of them won't talk to anybody including White men if they don't make six figures or more in income. :feelsEhh::feelswhat:

I'm not desperate for a cracker whore like that, I'd be happy with an ethnic one.

6268.jpg

We White guys would breed some more, but currently they're on expensive prostitute whore mode where a majority of them won't talk to anybody including White men if they don't make six figures or more in income. :feelsEhh::feelswhat:
Well since you're incel as you post here you would probably make an ugly white daughter. What's with all this Muh white race coping by white ppl on this site. You guys aren't a part of that. A huge factor that makes whites superior is their beauty. You guys are the rare whites that didn't get that. Muh white race.

Well since you're incel as you post here you would probably make an ugly white daughter. What's with all this Muh white race coping by white ppl on this site. You guys aren't a part of that. A huge factor that makes whites superior is their beauty. You guys are the rare whites that didn't get that. Muh white race.
Everything is a genetic random fluke.

But you take those from us.
I don't, my interest in ethnic foids is a bare minimum, they don't even show up on my radar. I'm just a White guy that wants a White woman. [But they all reject me.] *sighs*

"our White bitches."

Bro you're a kike.

Everyone knows white women look the best. Asian fetishists are just coping ugly people. That's why it's infuriating for a white guy to be told to go to SEA and fuck some ugly slant eyed jungle monkey.

I don't, my interest in ethnic foids is a bare minimum, they don't even show up on my radar. I'm just a White guy that wants a White woman. [But they all reject me.] *sighs*
Like I don't simp for any hole, but if I had a chance with a white foid it's not like I'd turn it down.

i'm good but ethnics almost exclusively talk about white women nowadays, nothing about hijab-wearing sluts or whatever. what's up with that.

i'm good but ethnics almost exclusively talk about white women nowadays, nothing about hijab-wearing sluts or whatever. what's up with that.
That's what this entire post is about. Wrote four paragraphs about the ethnic fascination with WW.

mods, this isn't a simp or worship thread or anything, it's just me pointing out the severe SMV disbalance among races

Yeah, there are of course some fat white women and some ugly white women, but generally speaking they're completely mog all other races of women to hell and back.

It's suifuel if you're ethnic. I'm an incel obviously but even if an ethnic got with a white woman by miracle (as is every ethnics dream and desire deep down inside, yes every single one), the ethnic genes would dilute the white ones and make the offspring uglier. Still a major fucking upgrade for the ethnic male.

My dad was a tall, attractive, light skin Pakistani from a rich wealthy family, an American university degree, and a high paying American job. He could have picked ANY prime virgin girl he wanted from back home, the best of the best, and he instead made the high IQ choice and picked my blue eyed white mom who was a fat single mom at the time (lol). And honestly? It worked out for him, all my brothers mog other Pakistanis to hell and back and are genetically superior to them, looks white as hell, brown hair etc, unfortunately mixing is a gamble and I'm the one brother who paid the gene price sadly.

Ethnic males are so fucking obsessed with white women it's insane, by the way. And no, it's not just curries, it's ALL ethnics because we know how superior white women are to ethnic women. Everyone knows it except some delusional /pol/cels attracted to moon faced flat asian women. Latinos in America (I live in the southwest I know what I'm talking about) are incredibly obsessed with white women, I've seen it first hand. Indian men are of course also infatuated with white girls. Asian men, don't even get me started, they cope so hard kek, they even have that aznidentity subreddit where literally all they talk about it AMWF (Asian male white female) couples. Black men of course are obsessed with them as well, hell some zoomers play their shitty nig hip hop rap music at my school and half the time the rappers are literally rapping about white girls and how dey got da yt gurl an' shieet.

I was also recently researching the biography of Dalida, one of the only female singers I like. She grew up in Egypt, she was white born to Italian parents, and she came to fame apparently by winning Miss Egypt or some Egyptian beauty pageant. JFL go figure one average looking white woman goes to ethnic land and wins all the beauty pageants. @tehgymcel420 Sandniggerpill

Also lately I've been thinking, and I genuinely think that a major major motivation factor for ethnic men moving to the west is secret hopes for some white pussy. Obviously they mainly come for money and quality of life but I firmly believe the possibility of white girl pink pussy is a huge factor in their motivation to study hard and emigrate to Europe/North America.

Inb4 some copers say "b-b-b-but some latinas and arab girls look good!" - yeah the ones with a lot of white dna lmfao. And also Japanese draw all their characters as white because asian girls are ugly af. They have to lighten their skin and dye their hair white girl colors to look good kek. People unironically cope with anime characters being white by saying "nooo the Japanese see the characters as Japanese, not white!" Like are you really trying to tell me the Japanese see this blonde blue eyed Nordic Germanic looking mfer as Japanese? GTFO

This is just something I've been thinking about a lot lately so I decided to post this. Anyone else relate? God I hate being ethnic.

@tehgymcel420
@Aadi thoughts on this thread :feelsStudy:

Oh and another thing I hear butthurt ethnic girls at my school talking shit about white girls because they're jealous kek im invisible so they say whatever in front of me

I've always perceived anime characters as white. Some noodlewhores can be good on their own but my anime waifus are 100% white.

Actually, all of the data pretty much shows that men don't really discriminate by race all that much (with the exception against black females) or have a strong preference for white females.

But one thing is for damn certain, females of all races discriminate strongly against ethnic males and that white men do the best by far out of all the races of men.

This is the chart from a study that I swear by but other studies show the same patterns basically:

AW-mtqUPoWtYNQGFO0Yk6NMyzgAS6JUoyN1HrXCyDbw.png

Ask me how I can tell op Is white

20210122 185144

Yep white women look far better than other races

Cope, the average white woman is a tatted landwhale with pixy cut and a face like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Its just JBW in reverse. I get what you're saying OP. Our culture us infatuated with white skin. And you are spot on about ethnic men immigrating in delusional hopes of white pussy. I mean one can only be true to oneself. Granted I would be more than satisfied with a cutr foid of my own race but white women are just something else(look wise that is, otherwise they disgust me)

Asians are higher E

White and black women arent special. I broke this down in another thread. White women are the most entitled because they are pedastalized. Black women are ugly and masculine. Honestly mixed women or latinas are a good balance. Not as entitled as white women but prettier and more feminine than black women.

They aren't your women because you're too ugly for them. White foids have the freedom to choose, and every single one of them would rather fuck Tyrone than you. Your ancestors gave them rights and you're paying the price.

They aren't your women because you're too ugly for them. White foids have the freedom to choose, and every single one of them would rather fuck Tyrone than you. Your ancestors gave them rights and you're paying the price.
This yet again in my absence, I honestly wish that I never admitted publicly being half Ashkenazi here, I still look more European than most here I bet and my overall hatred of Jews is unmatched than anybody else on this board. Whateva..

How many here can say they have blonde hair and blue eyes like me on this forum? Yeah, exactly, not many.

"Hurr durr, you have a tiny amount of Jewish blood running in your veins, you'll never be White!" The absolute state of fucking mental midgets.

I didn't choose this life, I didn't choose to be a half breed abandoned bastard son of a Jew at birth, but I never embraced their religion and nobody has more of a right to hate them than I do, simply put. You guys think you have problems, you don't even know what fucking burdensome problems really are. Imagine what it is like not fitting in anywhere belonging nowhere where your entire life is one of being a constant social outcast from everybody where nothing but numb pain and misery is your only friends, the shit is surreal but that has been my entire life thus far.

Last edited:
Well, I'm Brazilian and most people outside of Brazil don't really understand our race system that well, because most Brazilians are white(44%) or mixed(43%) and just 11% are really black, the mixed ones are mixed from Portugueses + indigenous (Brazilian Amerindians) + Afro Brazilians (mostly from Angola), and white ones are Portugueses mixed with Italians and Germans, for most! But there are also a lot of Polish, Russians + Ukrainians descents in the South.

Not many ''Hispanics'' here, actually there are more Arabs and Asians (from Japan) descents, more than 5x, than people with Spanish DNA! So we are not your typical ''Latinos'' (Hispanics with Amerindians)!

Well whats my point? 99.9999% of men in Brazil think that white Brazilian women are the most beautiful by far! The ones with Italians + Germans descent, Russians and Portugueses, on that order!

Mixed Brazilian women are well regarded only by foreigners, because Brazilian men are obsessed with white Brazilian women and nothing more!

Even black and mixed Brazilian men all want to marry a white Brazilian foid, every football player in Brazil dreams of become world famous so he can finally marry a blonde hot Brazilian foid with blue or green eyes! Even journalists make jokes about this! Most pro Football players are mixed or black, because they are poor and couldn't go to a uni, etc, so, they even use this as a form of reassure their success, ''I've married a white Brazilian Women, I'm a winner''!

Last edited:
This yet again in my absence, I honestly wish that I never admitted publicly being half Ashkenazi here, I still look more European than most here I bet and my overall hatred of Jews is unmatched than anybody else on this board. Whateva..

How many here can say they have blonde hair and blue eyes like me on this forum? Yeah, exactly, not many.

"Hurr durr, you have a tiny amount of Jewish blood running in your veins, you'll never be White!" The absolute state of fucking mental midgets.

I didn't choose this life, I didn't choose to be a half breed abandoned bastard son of a Jew at birth, but I never embraced their religion and nobody has more of a right to hate them than I do, simply put. You guys think you have problems, you don't even know what fucking burdensome problems really are. Imagine what it is like not fitting in anywhere belonging nowhere where your entire life is one of being a constant social outcast from everybody where nothing but numb pain and misery is your only friends, the shit is surreal but that has been my entire life thus far.
Maybe I misread your earlier post or you misread mine. But I'm not sure why you're talking like you're half ethnic like me instead of a white male who's only non-white according to /pol/, stormfront and @BummerDrummer

Maybe I misread your earlier post or you misread mine. But I'm not sure why you're talking like you're half ethnic like me instead of a white male who's only non-white according to /pol/, stormfront and @BummerDrummer
C63F1EBB 5FCF 48C4 86EF 6B7890C5FB51

i wood take an ethnic half breed mudblood slut gorl