Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's not even about sex anymore. I'd be happy with just a fun date with a woman

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
You know, a nice date where I could have a good time and she could have a good time with me. That's all I'm wishing for right now, as opposed to LDARing like I am. But even that is denied to me for being ugly so I'm upset. According to ITers that makes me part of a cult, a terrorist and a pedophile and means I hate women.

It's about love.
Sex is just a nice extra.

brutal man. this is what we all want

I'd like that as well

You know, a nice date where I could have a good time and she could have a good time with me.
You say you want that, but I bet it would make you feel worse in the end.

Imagine this date ending, and you going back to your home, alone. Imagine not having any more contact with this female. You'd feel frustrated, abandoned.

It would be nothing more than a tease, basically. You'd end up masturbating while thinking about her, and feeling miserable afterwards.

It's like an alcoholic who thinks he can just get a sip of whisky. He can't. If he swallows just a drop he will want to finish the bottle.

Last edited:
Ironically, the sex is about whether she likes you enough to have sex with you.
This brings everything full circle to wanting sex.

id be happy if i had a loving partner who is skilled and has knowledge and passions in same field as me so theres lot of to benefit from knowing her and he'd have a lot to talk about but that will never happen

its not about sex its about sending a message.

65f.jpg

You know, a nice date where I could have a good time and she could have a good time with me. That's all I'm wishing for right now, as opposed to LDARing like I am. But even that is denied to me for being ugly so I'm upset. According to ITers that makes me part of a cult, a terrorist and a pedophile and means I hate women.

Well you arent entitled to date a woman silly inkwell. It might be that ugly, fat, despicable, monstrous landwhales have 20 times the options you have, but thats because they earned it by being born with a hole.

i'd like to even just have one date

I'd like to be acknowledged for once

It's how we all started out, bruh. It's how I started out in 2006 with my oneitus. We weren't born monsters. We were made them.

I'll take the female company