Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's not even about girls

June3cel2

June3cel2

3/10 curry
Imagine looking at the mirror and knowing you look good. Every angle, no issues. Good side profile. Good 3/4th. Good frontal. All your features are in harmony. At this point a thought about what a girl would think of me doesn't even enter my head. I just hate seeing my reflection and knowing I look like a subhuman rat.

What's "girls?"

Oh you mean foids.

Yeah agreed.

just dont look in the mirror

The black pill affects all facets of life. From job opportunities to sexual success. Imo the SMV shit is just the tip of the iceberg.

Nah, it is about the girls.

If I was curry I wouldn't even care. Curries are disqualified from the outset, so why worry?

If I was curry I wouldn't even care. Curries are disqualified from the outset, so why worry?
I have lots of curry friends who are good looking and do much better than my white friends. It’s about face not race.

But you are right, no point in worrying. I just get flashes of anger and depression sometimes.

I have lots of curry friends who are good looking and do much better than my white friends. It’s about face not race.

But you are right, no point in worrying. I just get flashes of anger and depression sometimes.

I trust irl more than reddit/online posts tbh. A good looking curry is still good looking. I know like 5-6 Indian friends who are above 6+ facially and consistently hook up with cute white girls when they go party. It is absolutely true, however, that there are a much smaller fraction of curries who are good looking compared to other curries. So of course the average curry is nothing compared to the average whitecel.

Do you have the link to that reddit post by any chance? I want to see what else she wrote.

I trust irl more than reddit/online posts tbh. A good looking curry is still good looking. I know like 5-6 Indian friends who are above 6+ facially and consistently hook up with cute white girls when they go party. It is absolutely true, however, that there are a much smaller fraction of curries who are good looking compared to other curries. So of course the average curry is nothing compared to the average whitecel.

Do you have the link to that reddit post by any chance? I want to see what else she wrote.
Nah sorry bro, I saw that online somewhere. I never saw the original.

How you view what is in the mirror is a result of societal mass think decision of what is attractive. To put it another way, someone who looks in the mirror and thinks "this is attractive" is someone who has gotten validation from others and told my societal mass think that that face structure is attractive. People think attraction is biological. It is to some degree, such as being at a normal weight, not morbidly obese, and other such broad things. A few mm of bone? That is not biological, that is ((societal)) programming. Incels need to get woke on what's ((really)) going on here

It'd be nice to be so good looking that you forget all about holes

Nah sorry bro, I saw that online somewhere. I never saw the original.
I found her reddit account. It’s a 37 year old fat roastie who’s depressed she can’t find anyone lmaooo.

i look like a male model tier in the mirror
but when it comes to irl everything gettin worse so doesnt matter

I wish i had a reflection

Absolutely right my friend

I have the exact same thoughts. I just care about my appearance.

the worse part is knowing females look at our ugly faces in disgust

You only care about that because you know girls do.

Being good looking would change my life completely, I would have so much confidence