Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's not enough that we are unloved, get derided mocked and laughed at for being unloved, have our places for venting and virtual hugs shutdown...

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
... but even get the drugs that would help us cope banned.

There's nothing helpful you can get either over the counter or through a prescription here in the UK. Some barely-works-SSRIs are all you will be dealt. Xanax, Weed, Shrooms, LSD... FUCK YOU, NO DICE. Instead I have to see news article after news article saying people should walk in the woods or some shit to feel better.

The normies try to corner us in every possible way. I can't even fucking LDAR in peace. No, I can't even have that.

Fuck this world and everyone in it. Let the fires rage, let it burn to fucking ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat-infested place.

Last edited:
Manko is the strongest drug.

Manko is the strongest drug.
IMG 6542

... but even get the drugs that would help us cope banned.

There's nothing helpful you can get either over the counter or through a prescription here in the UK. Some barely-works-SSRIs are all you will be dealt. Xanax, Weed, Shrooms, LSD... FUCK YOU, NO DICE. Instead I have to see news article after news article saying people should walk in the woods or some shit to feel better.

The normies try to corner us in every possible way. I can't even fucking LDAR in piece. No, I can't even have that.

Fuck this world and everyone in it. Let the fires rage, let it burn to fucking ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat-infested place.

Agreed bro.

Drugs are meh. Fucks you up long term

Drugs are meh. Fucks you up long term
That's true for most of them, but not for all.

I detest the blanket condemnation of "drugs", especially when it comes from hypocrites who gobble up coffee, alcohol, nicotine, sleep aids and painkillers.

When you confront them about their inconsistent beliefs, they'll come up with shitty excuses like "alcohol is traditional". Yes, but it is one of the most dangerous drugs on the market

That's true for most of them, but not for all.

I detest the blanket condemnation of "drugs", especially when it comes from hypocrites who gobble up coffee, alcohol, nicotine, sleep aids and painkillers.

When you confront them about their inconsistent beliefs, they'll come up with shitty excuses like "alcohol is traditional". Yes, but it is one of the most dangerous drugs on the market
oh, I was including alcohol. I didn't condemn drugs, I just said they were meh. If it's too good to be true, it usually isn't.

oh, I was including alcohol. I didn't condemn drugs, I just said they were meh. If it's too good to be true, it usually isn't.
Opinion on anti-depressants and mood regulators? Alt-righters are usually extremely triggered by them.

normies are controlled by media conglomerates so their opinion is designed around what others think.

if theres something i learned about this life, never try to be the underdog. because in real life no one cheers for you

They’re gonna pay for it in the long run, people can only take so much before they snap. This is straight up disrespect at this point

Opinion on anti-depressants and mood regulators? Alt-righters are usually extremely triggered by them.
Not an alt righter, boyo. I don't know enough about them to form an opinion, sadly.

normies are controlled by media conglomerates so their opinion is designed around what others think.

if theres something i learned about this life, never try to be the underdog. because in real life no one cheers for you
Truth spoken

:bluepill:Have you tried just being happy bro? I know a 5ft3 bald guy who is drownin' in pussy bro:y'all:. Sexualize the leaves bro

But in all seriousness, Inceldom is a joke to these people, therapists will go "Oh, just approach people, exposure therapy your anxiety away!" then pump you full of overpriced feel good drugs that are nowhere as good as the real shit, which have probably already been banned. Every time you try to discuss your real issues online you're made out to be some boogeyman with a "bad personality"; so we congregate on forums where we won't be gaslit and now they're trying to take this away too.

They don't care about our problems, so Normies need to stay the fuck out of shit that doesn't concern them.

They don't care about our problems, so Normies need to stay the fuck out of shit that doesn't concern them.

Normies live to virtue signal while they stick the knife in.

:bluepill:Have you tried just being happy bro? I know a 5ft3 bald guy who is drownin' in pussy bro:y'all:. Sexualize the leaves bro

But in all seriousness, Inceldom is a joke to these people, therapists will go "Oh, just approach people, exposure therapy your anxiety away!" then pump you full of overpriced feel good drugs that are nowhere as good as the real shit, which have probably already been banned. Every time you try to discuss your real issues online you're made out to be some boogeyman with a "bad personality"; so we congregate on forums where we won't be gaslit and now they're trying to take this away too.

Normies will ridic

Normies will invade and poke their noses in anything they can belittle and ridicule.

They want us to stfu but our voices will never die

While being an incel is a long term victory, right
Nah, fam. I don't care what you do, personally, I'm not all that into drugs

They want us to stfu but our voices will never die

Agreed to both.
Normies will ridic

Normies will invade and poke their noses in anything they can belittle and ridicule.

I don't want to be a faggot, but a walk in the woods with earphones and nobody around (work days are the best) really improves my mood.

I always disliked drugs but I think I'll start smoking weed. I'm already rock bottom pretty much, what can get worse. Plus I know tons of musicians that would give me some for free.

To them we are Vermin. If we are Vermin, let the Vermintide drown every soul on earth with our combined suffering.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back