Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's not completely over for balding poorcels (Norwoodcels/Thinningcels GTFIH)

VisVoi

VisVoi

Pronounced "Vee Vwah"
-
Minoxidil and finasteride are undoubtedly effective, however they have two major drawbacks - side effects and cost. The following are effective, low-cost methods of minimizing hair loss (and potentially regrowing hair, depending what the cause of hair loss was) with no bloating or loss of libido.
  • Cold showers (closes hair follicles, making it more difficult for hairs to come out while brushing) - free
  • Blow drying hair (helps add volume, use the cold setting as heat will make your hair brittle, making it more susceptible to breakage) - free, assuming you already have a hair dryer
  • Biotin (promotes healthy hair) - <£20 for 1 year supply
  • Cod liver oil (again, promotes healthy hair) - <£10 for a 1 year supply
  • Nizoral (ketoconazole) shampoo (much less expensive than minoxidil, however it will not regrow hair, it will only help prevent further balding) - should be <£10 for a 1 month supply, depending on how much you use
  • Any caffeinated shampoo (stimulates hair roots) - again, cost varies on how much you use
  • Scalp massager (improves blood flow to follicles and helps with the application of shampoo) - no more than £20
  • Hair thickening spray (will not do anything for your actual hair health, however it will make your hair appear thicker. Especially useful when used on the hairline, particularly temples, as that is where people can see thinning during a conversation.) - the one I use is Nanogen Root Boost which costs £8 and lasts about 2 months or so
  • A hair gel/clay/wax with good hold is also recommended
  • Avoiding tap water may also help with hair thinning, depending on the water quality where you live
  • Avoid hats, don't pull on your hair, don't brush too vigorously, etc.
It may take a few months to see results from the supplements and shampoo due to the rate that hair grows at - all hair on the outside of your body is dead and thus unaffected by supplements.

Feel free to add anything.

Balding is cope... I've seen bald guys with hot gfs. The thing is... if you are balding just shave your head, don't go with the Jason Statham baldcut, that doesn't work.

Fuck you faggot OP. All that is BULLSHIT. G E N E T I C S!
Those other faggot things you bulleted off don't do shit for balding, spreading misinformation like this pisses me off.
At the first sign of balding no matter what you should hop on Dutasteride, Minoxidil, and RU 58841. That's the best we have right now.

Balding is cope... I've seen bald guys with hot gfs. The thing is... if you are balding just shave your head, don't go with the Jason Statham baldcut, that doesn't work.
it's not cope, most women are repulsed just by the fact that you're balding, some are not but you still need top tier face. I had a girl in my class in highschool who had sick bald guy fetish, literally all her boyfriends were bald and she married one of them, who is btw 3/10 facially. Strange woman. But don't get your hopes she was a total bitch, absolutely not a wife material.

Some people cannot afford to go bald, particularly manlets, framecels and people with overall weak bone structure.

Those other faggot things you bulleted off don't do shit for balding, spreading misinformation like this pisses me off.
At the first sign of balding no matter what you should hop on Dutasteride, Minoxidil, and RU 58841. That's the best we have right now.
Some people are genetically predisposed to having more acne than others, that doesn't mean they shouldn't wash their face more, drink more water, apply ointments, etc to minimize their acne. The things I listed do help minimize/slow down balding and can halt it altogether, depending on how severe it is.

This list is a fucking insult to those who are actually balding.

I want to add that this is bullshit. OP read some Livestrong articles and thinks he is an expert now JFL.

JFL this doesn't help balding whatsoever. It's all genetic, taking a cold shower is almost a normie platitude akin to just be confident lmao.

This list is a fucking insult to those who are actually balding.
I couldn't help but feel a burning rage when I read his bullshit post...Fuck, if it's just this easy to prevent there should be no bald men, right?

You are wrong! It's NOT genetics. If Minox and Fina regrows hair then the cause is NOT genetics. Neither of those two compounds effects or changes the genes of the person to regrow hair. What they do is bring blood flow and blood vessels to the scalp.

Minoxidil was created as an cardiovascular medication and they found that the side effect was hair growth (those who took Minox orally as a pill, grew hair everywhere as a side effect due to increased microvascularity all over their body). They later reworked the formula to make it a topical agent for hair restoration. But it effects the blood vessels. Same with Finasteride. Which is why people who use it to regrow hair can suffer serious heart and cardiovascular damage.

But they all have one thing in common. Blood flow. Lack of blood flow or damaged blood vessels to the scalp impedes hair follicle growth. The hair follicles need growth hormone (hGH) to grow and replicate. This is why children have the densest and thickest hair. Their scalp blood flow is high as is their hGH levels. This is also why seniors (of both genders) have the thinnest and least dense hair.

You are wrong! It's NOT genetics. If Minox and Fina regrows hair then the cause is NOT genetics. Neither of those two compounds effects or changes the genes of the person to regrow hair. What they do is bring blood flow and blood vessels to the scalp.

Minoxidil was created as an cardiovascular medication and they found that the side effect was hair growth (those who took Minox orally as a pill, grew hair everywhere as a side effect due to increased microvascularity all over their body). They later reworked the formula to make it a topical agent for hair restoration. But it effects the blood vessels. Same with Finasteride. Which is why people who use it to regrow hair can suffer serious heart and cardiovascular damage.

But they all have one thing in common. Blood flow. Lack of blood flow or damaged blood vessels to the scalp impedes hair follicle growth. The hair follicles need growth hormone (hGH) to grow and replicate. This is why children have the densest and thickest hair. Their scalp blood flow is high as is their hGH levels. This is also why seniors (of both genders) have the thinnest and least dense hair.
You're misguided. It's the gene expression and pathway that leads to the downstream effect of MPB. So, yea, it IS genetics.

Baldcel here. It SUCKS.

ya just the other day i saw 6'6 bald guy with white bitch