Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Its not all about looks, your personality matters too

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★

Arrogant and manipulative bullies have more sex, Brock U. study says​

Team wondered: Would someone lacking empathy have more sexual partners? Someone with a short fuse?​

Teens who are willing to exploit others for their own gain are more likely to be bullies and to have more sexual partners than those who score higher on a measure of honesty and humility. That's what a new study from a team at Brock University suggests.

Source: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/brock-bullies-sex-1.4487053

Carl B. Gacono, PhD et al. (1995) published a small study for the The Bulletin of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law comparing "select behavior indices between hospitalized insanity acquittees (N = 18) and hospitalized insanity acquittees who successfully malingered (N =18)". The study authors called the malingerers 'severe psychopaths'.[12][13]

They found that these severe psychopaths were so likely to have consensual sexual relations with female staff, that in fact 39% had such consensual relations with female mental health staff when this was properly evaluated.

Data

Excerpt from the study:
  • The malingerers were also significantly more likely to be verbally or physically assaultive, require specialized treatment plans to control their aggression, have sexual relations with female staff, 39% had such consensual relations with female mental health staff, deal drugs, and be considered an escape risk within the forensic hospital.

Source: https://www.semanticscholar.org/pap...64715853ae276ac9d25c2b145cd6e3ed62843916?p2df

So quit coping guys. The normies are actually correct! Your personality does play a role in your dating life.

you got a point but looks still fucking overrule a lot of issues with your personality

True. Users are going to point out that Chads don't need personality and incels are too ugly to benefit from it, but if you're average looking you need to compensate by having a personality that women find attractive. Of course, the more handsome you are, the less personality/game you need. Looks trump all in the end of the day.

There's variation between foids, but a good looking guy will never be sexless no matter his personality.

personality according to women means being abusive, arrogant, and cocky. These traits do get women but you need to be atleast a MTN for that

Color me surprise

Time to lowinhibmaxx.
If society has told me anything it's that striving to be a functional, productive and well-meaning person is equivalent to asking some random chad to fucking cuck you in every regard.

Never met, seen or been victim to a lonely bully in my entire life.

Normies need studies to maybe see what we've been seeing for ages.

Normies need studies to maybe see what we've been seeing for ages.
Just world fallacy. After all, most people see what they want to see. And they think their beliefs are what defines them when they actually don't. People like to think they are good human beings and that the halo or the horns effect doesn't affect them. "I don't treat attractive people better! Are you kidding me?" is what normies would say.

There's an even more blackpilling study, which claims that womens looks don't affect their ability to find partners, but a man's looks does affect it.

This whole bullshit about how the whole world is fixated on womens looks is bullshit. Sure, I'm not saying a woman's looks doesn't matter, but the study concluded that basically a womans looks don't make her "a leftover." But a man's looks will make him a leftover. An unwanted man. A man who won't and can't find a partner.

And towards this notion women would just sneer "well, welcome to the womens world." We don't live in the same world. Never has there been a time where 80% of women were viewed as physically below average, like it is for males. Its actually the male looks standards that are much harsher than what is expected from women to be seen as an acceptable partner.

Not to mention a man needs a higher income to be seen as attractive, and they also have to be confident and so on.

The world is bass ackwards. Everything we've been told about women is literally the opposite. Women are kind, women are loving, women don't care about your looks, women will just love you for who you are and they don't care about your income and status etc.

Just world fallacy. After all, most people see what they want to see. And they think their beliefs are what defines them when they actually don't. People like to think they are good human beings and that the halo or the horns effect doesn't affect them. "I don't treat attractive people better! Are you kidding me?" is what normies would say.

There's an even more blackpilling study, which claims that womens looks don't affect their ability to find partners, but a man's looks does affect it.

This whole bullshit about how the whole world is fixated on womens looks is bullshit. Sure, I'm not saying a woman's looks doesn't matter, but the study concluded that basically a womans looks don't make her "a leftover." But a man's looks will make him a leftover. An unwanted man. A man who won't and can't find a partner.

And towards this notion women would just sneer "well, welcome to the womens world." We don't live in the same world. Never has there been a time where 80% of women were viewed as physically below average, like it is for males. Its actually the male looks standards that are much harsher than what is expected from women to be seen as an acceptable partner.

Not to mention a man needs a higher income to be seen as attractive, and they also have to be confident and so on.

The world is ass backwards. Everything we've been told about women is literally the opposite. Women are kind, women are loving, women don't care about your looks, women will just love you for who you are and they don't care about your income and status etc.
All very too, especially the last part.

I hear a lot about unconscious biases (against foids, which are bs) , but nobody cares that most of those biases are extremely misandrist and prejudicial to men. Just based on this research alone you can conclude that foids don't have suffer from the horns effect. They never have.

i wish personality is all it took to have a relationship with becky :feelshaha:

Looks shape your personality all roads lead to genetics

Women have no personality. they can't expect me to have one that they like.