Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's not about foids being evil

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★
It's the universe/God that is evil. Foids, humans in general, are not even (always) the greatest evil, but you know what is? This fucking evil & sadistic God who created this concentration camp we call the universe.

yes. i wish i had the ability to play this game atleast
It's so disgusting to me I'm not even sure would I play even if I could tbh.
Russian roulette by crilleb50 d546onb

Close... not God. He doesn't exist, but you're on the right track tho. Everyone is a narcissistic treacherous piece of shit. Foids, Chads, normies, hell even some incel looking fucks have been cruel to me irl. Trust no one.

It's the universe/God that is evil. Foids, humans in general, are not even (always) the greatest evil, but you know what is? This fucking evil & sadistic God who created this concentration camp we call the universe.
You’re right there’s a bigger picture to all of it I haven’t gone that deep inside that rabbit hole pussy though

water.

I like the Arthur SchopenhauER´s take on this matter, we live in a temporary prison planet.
The goal is to reduce as many responsibilities as possible, if you have none howevER...
Play video games in your room, and close the curtains.

Last edited:
Close... not God. He doesn't exist, but you're on the right track tho. Everyone is a narcissistic treacherous piece of shit. Foids, Chads, normies, hell even some incel looking fucks have been cruel to me irl. Trust no one.

:cryfeels:

we should preach about eugenics based on kindness. we should do our part. and live with other empaths untill our time ends.

I like the Arthur SchopenhauER´s take on this matter, we live in a temporary prison planet.
The goal is to reduce as many responsibilities as possible, if you have none.
Play video games in your room, and close the curtains.
Great. Negative utilitarianism (pain > pleasure; LDAR-ing Schopenhauer) is the True Ending IMO, positive utilitarianism (pleasure > pain; willing-to-power Nietzsche) is just a cope.

we should preach about eugenics based on kindness. we should do our part. and live with other empaths untill our time ends.
That never lasts long..

God has his favorites and they are can't exist without us.

There is no reason to be sad brocel, there is Death to make the roads straight ;)
true. but what about endless suffering created by irresponsible breeders. i'm actually quite joyful everyday cuz i think about death.

Great. Negative utilitarianism (pain > pleasure; LDAR-ing Schopenhauer) is the True Ending IMO, positive utilitarianism (pleasure > pain; willing-to-power Nietzsche) is just a cope.
Nietzsche was a fucking normie.
Unlike Arthur SchopenhauER, Emil Cioran, Philipp MainlandER, Julius Bahnsen, Fernando Pessoa.

true. but what about endless suffering created by irresponsible breeders. i'm actually quite joyful everyday cuz i think about death.
Our species, life itself as well as the universe will eventually die.

foids are still evil though and I hate them more than some imaginary god that doesn't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back