Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory It's normal for people to use "Personality" against incels because it's too subjective

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
What actually is a “personality”?

The word personality can mean "anything" because in fact personality is just positive traits that you attribute to someone you are attracted to and that initial attraction is purely the desire to reproduce with that person
Something similar to the Halo effect

When a person tells the incel to have a "personality" they are projecting the attributes they created onto a previous partner they were romantically interested in

The word personality can mean "anything" because in fact personality is just positive traits that you attribute to someone you are attracted to and that initial attraction is purely the desire to reproduce with that person

When a person tells the incel to have a "personality" they are projecting the attributes they created onto a previous partner they were romantically interested in
yeah have personality meanwhile the chads and normies from my school bully other people

yeah have personality meanwhile the chads and normies from my school bully other people
Yep. Besides that, most Chads and normies don't even have anything interesting about their personalities. Ironically, most incels probably have much more interesting personalities

Yep. Besides that, most Chads and normies don't even have anything interesting about their personalities. Ironically, most incels probably have much more interesting personalities
Good personality= good looks.
Water but true.
Foids play the "just have a good personality card" because it's subjective like OP said and it takes the blame away from foids and stops them from looking shallow. Also a lot of them probably lack the self-awareness to know they are with their boyfriends because of his looks, they actually think it's his personality. "I don't have a height preference, my boyfriend just happened to have a great personality and I fell in love with him, not because he's 6'5" :foidSoy:
His personality: Wooden plank

Last edited:
Good personality= good looks.
Water but true.
Foids play the "just have a good personality card" because it's subjective like OP said and it takes the blame away from foids and stops them from looking shallow. Also a lot of them probably lack the self-awareness to know they are with their boyfriends because of his looks, they actually think it's his personality. "I don't have a height preference, my boyfriend just happened to have a great personality and I fell in love with him, not because he's 6'5" :foidSoy:
His personality: Wooden plank
Yep. I actually have a personality far better than most men. I'd treat a girl pretty well, but still have some masculinity. My hobbies are cool af too. I have a 1971 Camaro that I take out for drives around once a week. My parents also have cabin I enjoy maintaining. I know how to do land maintenance work and how to fix my riding mowers. Doing this stuff really makes me wish I had a gf to enjoy it with though.

Chads personality is entirely about having good looks, they can talk any shit and it's the most amazing thing in the world just because they have good looks

Chads personality is entirely about having good looks, they can talk any shit and it's the most amazing thing in the world just because they have good looks
Yep. And an unattractive and/or autistic guy can have an objectively cool personality and still be viewed as a loser solely because of his looks

exactly. chads and normies get there friends from there looks and that’s it

Girls like some different personalities. Most like bad personalities. Looks are still more important.

Girls who want to just be friends and hang out with a guy must like his personality.

Acceptance

it's funny how they will never ever let this into their pea-brained minds. Normies are so fucking stupid on the basis that they can't even understand inceldom. No point in interacting with them intellectually at all when this is how they think.

I'm only really around normies by necessity or if they're gonna be my paycheck

exactly. chads and normies get there friends from there looks and that’s it
True. Plus, they make new friends and get gfs through already established social circles. Hard to do that basically starting from square 0

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back