Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT's new wonderboy strikes again

Its all bullshit, after all the work I'm doing now to build wealth I know full well it can end with me getting nothing, and I already made a pact with myself, I will kill myself on my 30th birthday if I am not wealthmaxxed by then (so I have a few years). I am not expecting things to work out, I am only working towards a goal because to me it is life or death, I am taking this very seriously, I will kill myself

This to me is a positive winning mindset and many people might not agree,

What you have essentially done, is set out a time bound goal for yourself (wealthmaxxing by 30th birthday) which will motivate you more because it has created an extreme sense of urgency

Also - the mere fact that you are attempting wealthmaxxing indicates you truly believe you have the ability + potential to wealthmaxx and have taken action on this path

You've called yourself a pessimist - but a pessimist is someone who 'see's the worst aspect of things or believes the worst would happen'

And if you truly were a pessimist - you would not attempt wealthmaxxing in the first place - because why bother trying if the worst is going to happen anyways

The mere fact of attempting to wealthmaxxing hints at an optimistic and positive mindset - because you truly believe it is possible

Most people with a negative defeatist mindset would not even make an attempt
If you took your logic to its conclusion your mere presence here would go against your argument.
How exactly does it go against my argument,

I am not propagating a defeatist crabs in a bucket mindset, rather I'm doing quite the opposite

Last edited:
No valid refutable points were made then. I rest my case

It is truly sad that you see nothing wrong with having a negative mindset
mental states are a result of interactions of the outside world.
they evolved because they want us to do what is evolutionarily beneficial for us
but since women don't want to ever be near subhuman incels, and have the audacity to say looks dont matter
they deserve to be hated

The mods should doxx the IP Addresses of IT Larpers as a deterrent that or make the signup process more rigorous

tbh things get a little boring without haters

Of course they are always graycels
full

Moreover the fact that you don't want to change anything suggests you are extremely content with your current situation
Or it could just simply be over for some of them and have plans to rope before 2030 even starts

No point in building on something if you dont plan to live for another 10+ years

And if you truly were a pessimist - you would not attempt wealthmaxxing in the first place

Dude that is completely false, I go back to war as an example, not every war is fought with the belief that you will win, many wars were fought by sides even when they thought they would lose, because it was "a cause worth fighting for" (from their perspective)

The possibility of failure (no matter how high it is) does not negate the worth of the goal, it just doesn't work like that

If your goal has meaning to you, whether you believe you will fail or not, you will pursue it

- because why bother trying if the worst is going to happen anyways

Because there's always the tiny possibility that it won't, there's always a chance that you can "win". So long as that chance exists you might as well try, because if you do nothing then you definitely will fail either way, so it makes way more sense to put effort towards the method that has a chance of success

Also I think you are taking a very rigid definition of pessimism, pessimism doesn't necessarily mean you believe the worst outcome WILL WITHOUT A DOUBT happen, pessimism means the worst outcome is EXPECTED to happen

Pessimism is anticipating failure, not believing that without a doubt failure is going to happen no matter what you do so there's no point in trying (that's defeatism)

Last edited:
Of course they are always graycels
full
To be fair if we had better moderation and stricter rules then none of this garbage would fly

I'll even give IT credit.

They bash, downvote, and ban just about anyone who opposes their views, yet for some reason with all the blackpill "knowledge" this forum has, it still allows obvious trolls, women, and retards to pollute it with blue pill garbage.

I had high hopes for this forum, but pretty soon it'll just be another braincels full of normies and foids. Hell we might even get a foid mod too.

Still holding out hope for another alternative.

Gorilla 0190 1

To be fair if we had better moderation and stricter rules then none of this garbage would fly

I'll even give IT credit.

They bash, downvote, and ban just about anyone who opposes their views, yet for some reason with all the blackpill "knowledge" this forum has, it still allows obvious trolls, women, and retards to pollute it with blue pill garbage.

I had high hopes for this forum, but pretty soon it'll just be another braincels full of normies and foids. Hell we might even get a foid mod too.

Still holding out hope for another alternative.

View attachment 374267
.net exists but they only recently started banning women