Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's natural for me to despise women.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I'm lucky that my wage is enough for me but... eveythime i see some hot foid whoring in the workplace and getting way more money just because he sucked the right cock makes me really unsettled.

That's why i try to work less as possible and isolate myself on the workplace, i just need the money for my copes and my house, nothing more.

I've always prided myself to be indifferent to foids but lately i think i'm starting to go full circle and hating women again like when i was a teenager.

Fuck foids and cucks.

Women are just sexual objects for Chad's to use and abuse.

Conspiracy theory: Governments want women earning more money then men, because ALL women spend all their money on useless shit that keeps the economy going. Men, especially single men, just hold onto their money, holding onto your money means you're not part of the economy, single women spend money like crazy so women are active in the economy.

In almost every single western country now, governments are no longer incentivising savings, and they're trying to make people spend all the money they have, in order to keep the economy growing. They absolutely hate savers, so the best option for governments is to just give women more money, so spending continues growing.

I think this is why Soymen are being promoted so much as the ideal lifestyle for a normie male, because Soymen are also very feminine in their spending habits, they buy tons of useless plastic shit and collect all kinds of JUNK, like women.

Last edited:
They despise us because we are ugly, it's completely normal that we despise them back