Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's National First Love Day today.....

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
National First Love Day, this holiday assumes you have had more than one love. Why is it that most Norm-O's always screw up their first time? Don't people try to stay together, forever? Isn't that the point? Even then, this holiday, just like every other love related holiday, assumes you have been loved. Don't they know there's people out there that don't get love? Whoops, I said people, we're not classified as people, never mind carry on Norm-O's.

its more suicidefuel tbh because we cant attract one roastie

What kind of chad nation has a First Love day? Is it really that relevant that you can't ignore it?

Next ER on valentines day pls. Holidays like this need to go.

Suifuel. I'd even kill to be the first love to a foid

I didnt need to know the first love day thing. Have no reason to celebrate it tbh. Sucka how they exploit something that should be valued and cherished. Although if love was valued by most then relationships would last longer

Next ER on valentines day pls. Holidays like this need to go.
Nah. First love day is pure ER fuel. On valentines day you can celebrate all you want with your gf if you managed to ascend. But there's a special place for first love in foid's heart, and she'll carry the love and sparks all the way to her deathbed

When is national raisin bran day?

Copeday for us

National First Love Day, this holiday assumes you have had more than one love. Why is it that most Norm-O's always screw up their first time? Don't people try to stay together, forever? Isn't that the point? Even then, this holiday, just like every other love related holiday, assumes you have been loved. Don't they know there's people out there that don't get love? Whoops, I said people, we're not classified as people, never mind carry on Norm-O's.
My first love got ploughed on the daily by a white chad.