Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill its my personality as why am i a loser

L

loser550

Recruit
★★★★
its because of my bad personality why am i a fucking loser and have no one to taIk to. while peopel like jeremy meeks is so loved by everyone because if charismatic personality and sucesss jfl. its funny how people still use this against us incels when they know the truth deepdown jfl

Personality can't be separated from the body. Not your fault you have a "bad" (introverted) personality; normies ostracized you because you were ugly/short/non-NT. Meeks didn't have to work to be charismatic when everyone worships him through no effort of his own.

Personality can't be separated from the body. Not your fault you have a "bad" (introverted) personality; normies ostracized you because you were ugly/short/non-NT. Meeks didn't have to work to be charismatic when everyone worships him through no effort of his own.
yeah tbh people made me who i am today