Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s my birthday

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
It just turned midnight where I am which means I’ve now turned 19. Happy birthday to me I guess :feelsautistic: I’ll celebrate with a fap before going to sleep.

Guess I have one year left to experience that mythical thing known as ‘teenage love’ before the chance is forever lost and I officially become a truecel, with no happy memories of my teenagehood to look back on.
9BC5B138 29EB 445A A871 FBF148578656

Happy birthday :feelsautistic:

Happy birthday

It just turned midnight where I am which means I’ve now turned 19. Happy birthday to me I guess :feelsautistic: I’ll celebrate with a fap before going to sleep.

Guess I have one year left to experience that mythical thing known as ‘teenage love’ before the chance is forever lost and I officially become a truecel, with no happy memories of my teenagehood to look back on.
View attachment 213727
Happy Birthday my fellow Irish CelBro.

View attachment 213727

Happy birthday. I hope you never have to spend another birthday on this site lmao

The clock is ticking my friend

Happy bithjday OP, indeed is over

Birthday greycel.

Happy birthday buddy boyo. :blackpill: Here's abirthday pill :lul::lul::lul:

happy birthday, bro
Tenor 336

Happy birthday OP :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

it is also my birthday

To everyone who’s replied and wished me a happy birthday thank you. It really does mean a lot to me.
it is also my birthday
Happy birthday to you too!

happy birthday

Happy birthday bro.

happy birthday bro

No longer a 18 year old virgin
Happy birthday