Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's MUCH better to be low T incel than high T incel.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Low T ugly guys are usually just treated like they're invisible to women. They no doubt were bullied in high school but beyond high school nobody cares. They're not seen as threatening to women. Women are only mildly disgusted by them.

High T ugly ogres are the true untouchables. Their faces make them FEAR for their safety. They trigger their FIGHT OR FLIGHT instinct. Women go out of their way to avoid them.

What about average and high T vs average and low T? Then I think high T wins by a landslide.

tfw you will never be a 6'4 high T ogre

6'2 high t ogre checking in, 0 female contact my entire life

CopingGymcel said:
What about average and high T vs average and low T? Then I think high T wins by a landslide.

Low T always wins over High T, all other variables things being equal. Chico OBLITERATES "gigachad".

True, i`m a high t Incel.

-I have to shave everyday to avoid my disgusting, greasy facial hair to make me an 2/10
-I have to masturbate EVERYDAY to avoid doing something extreme outside, even if i`m not in the mood.
-People are usually scared of me, i will prefer to be ignored tbt

I guess it correlates to women wanting to hang around with pretty boys like Francisco Lachowski or something and a guy like him is probably seen as less of a threat than a guy thats high T like Dwayne Johnson (the rock).

Ryo Hazuki said:
Low T always wins over High T, all other variables things being equal.  Chico OBLITERATES "gigachad".

Chico isn't low T, though, he just isn't "high T." I think you're confusing normal T levels for "low T." Low T pretty much means you have shitty and rounded bone structure, female fat deposits, etc. 

And Chico isn't the average guy that I am talking about. Guys in the 4-6 category are probably much better off being high T.

The best is of course to have the best of both worlds, to have masculine and pretty boy features.

Some women like getting fucked by high T incels while NO woman would have sex with a pathetic low T incel.

What is "High T" and "Low T"??????

KilluminoidBR said:
What is "High T" and "Low T"??????

High T = wide and square jaw, high fwhr, etc. 

1478645391055.jpg

Low T.

I think OP is referring to "normal T" and not "low T", though, as low T is terrible.

CopingGymcel said:
High T = wide and square jaw, high fwhr, etc. 

1478645391055.jpg

Low T.

I think OP is referring to "normal T" and not "low T", though, as low T is terrible.

That guy is MUCH higher T than chico. Look at his LONG MIDFACE and MASSIVE HIGH T NOSE. Chico has a short feminine midface and high nose is literally half that size.

Ryo Hazuki said:
That guy is MUCH higher T than chico.  Look at his LONG MIDFACE and MASSIVE HIGH T NOSE.  Chico has a short feminine midface and high nose is literally half that size.

High T guys don't have long midfaces, lol. High T have somewhat compact midfaces, unless they're really tall, in which case it tends to be a little longer.

I am pretty sure Chico's T levels are perfectly healthy. Big skull and somewhat wide face, and sharp jawline, not low T.

CopingGymcel said:
High T guys don't have long midfaces, lol. High T have somewhat compact midfaces, unless they're really tall, in which case it tends to be a little longer.

That is just plain ignorance. Where did you hear this nonsense from, lookism.net?

It's a well known fact that men have longer midfaces than women.

Ryo Hazuki said:
That is just plain ignorance.  Where did you hear this nonsense from, lookism.net?

It's a well known fact that men have longer midfaces than women.

Well that doesn't mean having a long midface makes you high T. A long midface is just poor development during puberty. While men shouldn't have faces as compact as women, they should not be long either. High T makes your jaw wider and squarer. If you look at a lot of the high T guys out there, they have quite thick skulls, wide jaw and wide zygos. Chico has a big skull with a wide zygos (albeit not protruding). The only thing he doesn't have is a wide jaw (it's not narrow either). I am not saying that he is high T, but he certainly isn't low T.

My conclusion: Chico probably had normal T levels during puberty, nothing out of the ordinary, he certainly wasn't low T.

CopingGymcel said:
Well that doesn't mean having a long midface makes you high T.

Not by default, but the fact that men have longer midfaces than women proves it to be a masculine, sexually dimorphic feature. So high T men are more likely to have long midfaces compared to low T men.

Also the guy you posted has a MASSIVE nose. Are you going to try and argue that big noses are feminine too?

Not to mention, why would you use that guy as an example as opposed to knajjd? Knajjd is a great example of someone who's extremely low T. Far lower T than that guy.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Not by default, but the fact that men have longer midfaces than women proves it to be a masculine, sexually dimorphic feature.  So high T men are more likely to have long midfaces compared to low T men.  

Also the guy you posted has a MASSIVE nose.  Are you going to try and argue that big noses are feminine too?

Not to mention, why would you use that guy as an example as opposed to knajjd?  Knajjd is a great example of someone who's extremely low T.  Far lower T than that guy.

Well, he could be Jewish.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Also the guy you posted has a MASSIVE nose.  Are you going to try and argue that big noses are feminine too?

Well, your hormonal levels don't control absolutely everything about your development. Some people develop large noses despite being low T and some develop small despite being high T. My nose isn't huge and my midface isn't longer either and I got quite a high dose of testosterone during puberty. But you're right, he could possibly be high T despite missing some other traits, so he probably wasn't the best example to use, I'll give you that.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Not by default, but the fact that men have longer midfaces than women proves it to be a masculine, sexually dimorphic feature.  So high T men are more likely to have long midfaces compared to low T men.  

That doesn't necessarily make it about hormones, though. There could be other reasons for women having more compact midfaces. Women tend to be shorter and men who are tall tend to have longer faces, so that could have something to do with it.

Here are some high T indicators:

- Strong and defined jawline - while Chico doesn't have a super wide jawline, it's not a weak one by any means and it's fairly defined.

- Wide shoulders - Chico does not have narrow shoulders, which would be an indicators of low T levels. 

Nowhere I read about test levels in male do I see midface being a factor.

CopingGymcel said:
Here are some high T indicators:

- Strong and defined jawline - while Chico doesn't have a super wide jawline, it's not a weak one by any means and it's fairly defined.

- Wide shoulders - Chico does not have narrow shoulders, which would be an indicators of low T levels. 

I'll objectively list some others:

- Nose - Wider, vertically longer, and more projected in men

- Midface - longer in men

- Brow ridge - Far more prominent in men.

- Eyes - Larger in proportion to the rest of the face/skull in women

- Chin - vertically longer and more projected in men

- Hairline - higher in men than women

- Baldness - Men more likely...shit do I need to even finish that sentence? You might argue that it's DHT that triggers androgenic alopecia as opposed to free testosterone. While that's technically true, more often than not people with high DHT also have high T. You need T to convert to DHT. If you have low T you don't have much T to convert into DHT to begin with.

- Body hair - Much thicker in men, and it's not just because women shave.

- Skin - Softer, clearer in women compared to men.

- Adam's apple - Far more prominent in men

- Forehead - More sloping in men

- Cheekbones - Higher and more projected in WOMEN. You will dispute this and lookism.net would go ape shit over someone making such a statement but this is objectively true and if you want I can give you plenty of citations for this. HOWEVER, women have softer, rounder cheeks due to more fat in the area whereas male cheeks are simply more HOLLOW.

I'm not sure if I am low T or high T, but girls definitely actively avoid me, so I guess I'm high T???

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I'm not sure if I am low T or high T, but girls definitely actively avoid me, so I guess I'm high T???

Show me your pic and I'll tell you.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Show me your pic and I'll tell you.

I don't ever share my picture with anyone, for me it's OGRE. But after reading the posts, I'd say I'm normal T considering my round face, relatively broad shoulders despite being underweight, quick facial hair growth.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I don't ever share my picture with anyone, for me it's OGRE. But after reading the posts, I'd say I'm normal T considering my round face, relatively broad shoulders despite being underweight, quick facial hair growth.

Are you indian?

Ryo Hazuki said:
Are you indian?

Curry and ugly. I could tell you my big (and crooked!!!!) nose is an indicator of high T, but it's actually the result of multiple accidents I had when I was younger, so I won't take it into account.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I'll objectively list some others:

- Nose - Wider, vertically longer, and more projected in men

- Midface - longer in men

- Brow ridge - Far more prominent in men.  

- Eyes - Larger in proportion to the rest of the face/skull in women

- Chin - vertically longer and more projected in men

- Hairline - higher in men than women

- Baldness - Men more likely...shit do I need to even finish that sentence?  You might argue that it's DHT that triggers androgenic alopecia as opposed to free testosterone.  While that's technically true, more often than not people with high DHT also have high T.  You need T to convert to DHT.  If you have low T you don't have much T to convert into DHT to begin with.

- Body hair - Much thicker in men, and it's not just because women shave.

- Skin - Softer, clearer in women compared to men.  

- Adam's apple - Far more prominent in men

- Forehead - More sloping in men

- Cheekbones - Higher and more projected in WOMEN.  You will dispute this and lookism.net would go ape shit over someone making such a statement but this is objectively true and if you want I can give you plenty of citations for this.  HOWEVER, women have softer, rounder cheeks due to more fat in the area whereas male cheeks are simply more HOLLOW.

You're making the age old mistake of equating dimorphism with high testosterone.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Low T always wins over High T, all other variables things being equal.  Chico OBLITERATES "gigachad".

Gigachad can rape and kill Chico with one finger.

freakazoid said:
You're making the age old mistake of equating dimorphism with high testosterone.

How is it a "mistake"?  High testosterone during puberty leads to the development of dimorphic bone structure and facial features.

Bushladen008 said:
Gigachad can rape and kill Chico with one finger.

Who cares? Validation from women is all that matters in life. Women don't care who would win in a fight, lol.

I regularly see skinny hipster pretty boys that I could lay out with a single jab, yet they all have girlfriends and I'm a 30 year old KHV truecel ogre.

High T incel=ogre
ogre_3.jpg

Ryo Hazuki said:
Who cares?  Validation from women is all that matters in life.  Women don't care who would win in a fight, lol.  

I regularly see skinny hipster pretty boys that I could lay out with a single jab, yet they all have girlfriends and I'm a 30 year old KHV truecel ogre.

But gigachad is not incel, he still gets pussy, I rather get less pussy and be a powerful alpha male than a feminine looking bitch that gets more pussy. Same goes for incels , I rather be an ogre than a weak,small and ugly.

Ryo Hazuki said:

Nah girls LIKE the beard. Lean into it, keep it trimmed and you'll be golden

High T gives you strenght and anger to not be afraid to fight the thots