Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its most depressing to be rejected in SEA because there is noone else you can mog

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
If you have tried SEAmaxxing and failed there is literally no where for us to go, White normies and chadlites are going everywhere including Africa and India. Then what is left for use?

If you have tried SEAmaxxing and failed there is literally no where for us to go

Then what is left for use?
Nothing, It never began. You may as well rope tbh

Shitskinned curries and low tier arabs are pumpNdumping gooks from SEA.

suifuel for 3rd worldcels

Well if you get mogged by shitskin curries and Arabs its pretty much over. I get mogged even by 5.5 shitskinned SEAman so go figure
suifuel for 3rd worldcels
Suicide fuel for Hapacels

Well if you get mogged by shitskin curries and Arabs its pretty much over. I get mogged even by 5.5 shitskinned SEAman so go figure
Brutal ngl

Just saying, thats how bad gooks in SEA are, they would rather swallow curry fluids before settling on their fellow ricemen.

If you can't pluck at one of these low hanging fruits, it never began..

Brutal ngl

Just saying, thats how bad gooks in SEA are, they would rather swallow curry fluids before settling on their fellow ricemen.

If you can't pluck at one of these low hanging fruits, it never began..
LOL at me thinking that I mog sandcels and currycels while in fact I am the real Truecel

@mylifeistrash

we need your expertise here. You chadfished in SEA. Please oblige him with your results.

Wow this is news to me. Where did you learn about this?

@mylifeistrash

we need your expertise here. You chadfished in SEA. Please oblige him with your results.

set your location to SEA and see how well it works for you

women compare all men to instagram chads. location doesn't matter much anymore

set your location to SEA and see how well it works for you

women compare all men to instagram chads. location doesn't matter much anymore

Tinder is a blessing and a curse. that travel mode is fucking giving all of us a reality check

@mylifeistrash

Catfishing and tinder experiments with noodlewhores using sand niggers in SEA.

I Staceyfished one of the tinder matches and she showed me all the guys that were courting her. Not a single asian was presented. The most subhuman guy she was talking to was a balding 30+yr old brit. This girl was 19 at the time, last year. All men were atleast 25 yrs old.

Catfishing and tinder experiments with noodlewhores using sand niggers in SEA.

I Staceyfished one of the tinder matches and she showed me all the guys that were courting her. Not a single asian was presented. The most subhuman guy she was talking to was a balding 30+yr old brit. This girl was 19 at the time, last year. All men were atleast 25 yrs old.

Fucking hell that's brutal. This confirms if you're born rice it's basically over

Fucking hell that's brutal. This confirms if you're born rice it's basically over
Ded srs

I have screenshots, texts and everything. Even I can manage to mog your average ricecel based on these tests with me boasting a passport and a couple of 20 dollar bills. These gooks will swallow anything for money or looks as long as you mog their rice looksmatch.

Believe me, all ethnicities with a decent frame and a chad feature or 2 will put you 4 steps ahead of a ricecel.

We have retards like @Personalityinkwell and @mylifeistrash make claims without actually doing any of the real life footwork to prove their point.

I just need @mylifeistrash face to confirm his fakeceldom. Inkwell thinks he's 5/10 when he's actually 3/10 bordering 2/10. It's why he makes shitty threads that dont even equate to reality.

Ded srs

I have screenshots, texts and everything. Even I can manage to mog your average ricecel based on these tests with me boasting a passport and a couple of 20 dollar bills. These gooks will swallow anything for money or looks as long as you mog their rice looksmatch.

Believe me, all ethnicities with a decent frame and a chad feature or 2 will put you 4 steps ahead of a ricecel.

We have retards like @Personalityinkwell and @mylifeistrash make claims without actually doing any of the real life footwork to prove their point.

I just need @mylifeistrash face to confirm his fakeceldom. Inkwell thinks he's 5/10 when he's actually 3/10 bordering 2/10. It's why he makes shitty threads that dont even equate to reality.
ok bro.

Curries and ricecels are doomed for eternity

Inkwell thinks he's 5/10 when he's actually 3/10 bordering 2/10. It's why he makes shitty threads that dont even equate to reality.

i'm a 4 most likely

You are a 4 without angle frauding. With a few surgeries and minor softmaxxing/leanmaxxing you can be like a 6-6.5 for sure
Source

Massive Cope

You're probably going to rope sooner when you realize that those surgeries won't change shit for you. An absolute waste of money.
Cope

Your pic had shit lighting that highlighted your better features.

View attachment 281095

Massive Cope

You're probably going to rope sooner when you realize that those surgeries won't change shit for you. An absolute waste of money.

Cope

Your pic had shit lighting that highlighted your better features.
so back tracking I see?

whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back