Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It’s men that need to be the main parent in charge of their daughter.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, it’s men that need to be the main parent in charge of their daughter and I will explain why.

So, I saw a woman who is no longer with the dude who helped to make the daughter but still let’s the daughter see him, say that he will cut the father out the daughter’s life if she father ever tells her to not be a whore basically and the worst part is, it was a whore who said this and she’s also a self-labelled feminist in the mix of all this too so you know this isn’t good.

Not all women are bad parents but most probaly are since many allow degeneracy and fathers allow it too but I feel a fathers are against degeneracy more than the mothers therefore, fathers need to be the main parent in charge of their daughters and make sure that their daughters get a boyfriend before doing any sexual stuff because it’s an embarrassment to have your daughter be known as the ‘slut’ and it’s not just about what other people think but also about being a good father and doing everything you can to not allow your daughter to become like the majority of women.

The comment this foid made online that I’m talking about really does piss you right off when you’re a blackpilled male because you just know her daughter is likely gonna end up a self-entitled whore because the slut mother plans to defend the daughter’s wrong doings if she becomes a degenerate and even if parents do try to stop their daughter from being degenerate and fail, then at least they have tried but doing nothing about it and encouraging it is where I really draw the line.

Last edited:
I you think about the fact that current normies your age will be fathering and mothering girls in a few years, then it makes a lot of sense that girls grow up to be sluts. What can do they if their parents are degenerates?

You're not black pilled enough or you wouldn't even think in categories like "what should be done to help society".

I just want the whole clownshow to burn :feelskek: society can't be fixed anymore, it's over

I you think about the fact that current normies your age will be fathering and mothering girls in a few years, then it makes a lot of sense that girls grow up to be sluts. What can do they if their parents are degenerates?
I’m 27 years old.