Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ‘It’s men oppressing other men’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘Men are the ones oppressing other men’.

’Men are the ones oppressing other men’s emotions‘.

I was thinking of making a post about this while sober but the old boy is drunk right now and is gonna talk about some shit.

So, IncelTear are the same types to say ‘It’s only men oppressing other men’ which is just dismissing men itself by that statement and let’s just pretend this is true for a few seconds, well, even if that is the case, why does it make male issues invalid? I will remember this next time a woman kills another woman because after all, no big deal since it’s just women killing each other.

Anyway, the ironic thing is, it’s FEMOIDS that keep taking screenshots and posting them to IncelTear as well as men and when dudes here actually do express themselves so that debunks the feminist ‘Men oppressing other men’ statements, the living garbages need to lose their rights by law.

Last edited:
I mean, it literally is male on male oppression. Inceldom stems from male on male oppression. Chad runs the show, foids and cucks are just his servants. Feminism itself is a form of male on male oppression. The CEO of feminism is a rich giga chad.

Femasites are absolutely oppressing non-chad men though. This is clear as fuck. But since chad is at the top of the pyramid and these foids work for him, whenever a foid oppresses a man, she is basically getting an assist and chad gets the full kill xp even if he is doing nothing.

They think it’s ok to be beta males that’s were the fundamental disagreement starts

they think it’s normal to settle for a twice raped she cow with 10 abortions and a prolapsed anus from BBC and frat orgys

I’m not even making this up
I mean, it literally is male on male oppression. Inceldom stems from male on male oppression. Chad runs the show, foids and cucks are just his servants. Feminism itself is a form of male on male oppression. The CEO of feminism is a rich giga chad.

Femasites are absolutely oppressing non-chad men though. This is clear as fuck. But since chad is at the top of the pyramid and these foids work for him, whenever a foid oppresses a man, she is basically getting an assist and chad gets the full kill xp even if he is doing nothing.
Not true eben if Chad exists laws should ensure that a hard working man can acquire a young virgin bride just look at Islamic countries, they of course are unstable due to Jewish involvement and pupetiering of western powers

Last edited:

Yup and we have Chad worshipping users here who get no warnings. Foids are given way too much credit here, men built this system. White European men

I didn't know IT existed before this place so they're pretty irrelevant

Many men are assholes and need to be beaten badly because they support this gynocentric system.

This is all a result of the "Women Are Wonderful" effect, where feminists assert that women simply can't do any wrong, so it must be the fault of men, naturally. The effect comes from the origins of feminism, which was created "for female liberation", so the movement's explicit purpose was to support foid advancement, making it natural that they would side with foids whenever possible. There's a deep fallacy here, in that excluding male perspectives has led to an incompleteness of their ideas, which produces a lot of obvious contradictions.

Anyways, this "male on male oppression" thing isn't wrong at all, that's going to exist in the form of society that we're in. But the hidden assumption here is that men necessarily hold the power in all domains of society, which is simply untrue, and never has been true. Foids will happily exert social control in any domain that they have power in, and those domains have expanded with the rise of feminism. Feminists always like to counter this with little snippets like "becoming more equal feels like losing when you're the one with the power", but they are fucking blind to the fact that foids, broadly, are becoming more conservative. Sure, it may be male congressmen passing pro-life laws, but look at their constituents and you'll seem foids supporting the laws, too, much to the chagrin of feminists. As foids have gained power, they're going to very happily use it against both men and other foids, in the exact same way that men oppress other men. The failure to build a balanced movement is the sucking chest wound of feminism, and our modern social state as a result. Hoping that IT will touch this, because fuck it, they can't.

This is all a result of the "Women Are Wonderful" effect, where feminists assert that women simply can't do any wrong, so it must be the fault of men, naturally. The effect comes from the origins of feminism, which was created "for female liberation", so the movement's explicit purpose was to support foid advancement, making it natural that they would side with foids whenever possible. There's a deep fallacy here, in that excluding male perspectives has led to an incompleteness of their ideas, which produces a lot of obvious contradictions.

Anyways, this "male on male oppression" thing isn't wrong at all, that's going to exist in the form of society that we're in. But the hidden assumption here is that men necessarily hold the power in all domains of society, which is simply untrue, and never has been true. Foids will happily exert social control in any domain that they have power in, and those domains have expanded with the rise of feminism. Feminists always like to counter this with little snippets like "becoming more equal feels like losing when you're the one with the power", but they are fucking blind to the fact that foids, broadly, are becoming more conservative. Sure, it may be male congressmen passing pro-life laws, but look at their constituents and you'll seem foids supporting the laws, too, much to the chagrin of feminists. As foids have gained power, they're going to very happily use it against both men and other foids, in the exact same way that men oppress other men. The failure to build a balanced movement is the sucking chest wound of feminism, and our modern social state as a result. Hoping that IT will touch this, because fuck it, they can't.
Yes, male on male oppression does exist but so does femoid on male oppression.

CuckTears are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
If you really want actual arguments from feminists read from reputable sources.

CuckTears are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
If you really want actual arguments from feminists read from reputable sources.
There are no ’actual arguments‘ from feminists unless they virtue signal. The common male issue they virtue signal about is ‘Men aren’t even allowed to show their emotions‘. If a femoid really does want to help, they should give their bodies up for men that need it but locally undesired men only.

There are no ’actual arguments‘ from feminists unless they virtue signal. The common male issue they virtue signal about is ‘Men aren’t even allowed to show their emotions‘. If a femoid really does want to help, they should give their bodies up for men that need it but locally undesired men only.
I'm saying you should read books instead of IT. Sontag or Paglia, for example

Yes, male on male oppression does exist but so does femoid on male oppression.

Feminists like to ignore that mothers like to teach their boys to do all the things feminists claim to dislike... i.e. "boys don't cry" and all that crock.

Yup and we have Chad worshipping users here who get no warnings. Foids are given way too much credit here, men built this system. White European men
Yeah, it's not just giving foids too much credit but it's downplaying the totality of chad's power over all aspects of life. Chad is the final boss in the Incel Adventure, not some foid. Low SMV men have a hard time accepting this because they simp for capitalism and "great men" theory and shit. White incels are not ready to accept the fact that unless they fight an actual soul struggle uprising against their own white European nobility and upper class , they will remain incel slaves and are unlikely to get a resurrection body without dying. It's not just white men though, all cultures have had white knighting, forced mogging, and cuckery... the Abbasids are a great example.
Many men are assholes and need to be beaten badly because they support this gynocentric system.
Beating? No. We need a straight up slave uprising, with looting and destruction.

Last edited:
Beating? No. We need a straight up slave uprising, with looting and destruction.
You're my new favorite user:feelshmm:
Most incels, unfortunately, are defeatist cucks. It's nice to find someone with a revolutionary mindset.

Last edited:
Most incels, unfortunately, are defeatist cucks. It's nice to find someone with a revolutionary mindset.
It's hard to find based people in incel spaces because not only do we have a lot of glowfag infiltrators, normies, etc... the actual incels are either defeatist as fuck (which to me is forbidden since it's basically believing in chad as a force to mog you more than you believe in the spirit of incels to set us free), or what is necessary for liberation conflicts with worldviews they had before they found this community.

thx btw:smonk:

Man, I sure as hell am grateful for @Robtical’s site since it encourages you to not be a defeatist unlike, certain cucks I know from the community who’s answer is ‘Just kill them off’ whenever a male has nasty problems. Like, no, the law should kill off the cunts oppressing men.

Last edited:
men are the ones doing foid's bidding

Man, I sure as hell am grateful for @Robtical’s site since it encourages you to not be a defeatist unlike, certain cucks I know from the community who’s answer is ‘Just kill them off’ whenever a male has nasty problems. Like, no, the law should kill off the cunts oppressing men.
Thanks for mentioning my site bro. The only "men" who opress us are cucks, which I consider to be foids as well.

Thanks for mentioning my site bro. The only "men" who opress us are cucks, which I consider to be foids as well.
You got a point, old boy and no problem.

It doesn't make male issues invalid. IncelTear and the like are more than happy to stand with men, if men would only blame other men. That's why r/MensRights is lambasted, but r/MensLib is hailed as a hero of masculism. Why Gillette can make commercials about toxic masculinity.

It doesn't make male issues invalid. IncelTear and the like are more than happy to stand with men, if men would only blame other men. That's why r/MensRights is lambasted, but r/MensLib is hailed as a hero of masculism. Why Gillette can make commercials about toxic masculinity.
Femoids live on easy mode, old boy.
What are your thoughts on Sonny Jim?
No idea who that is, old boy.

foids reward with sex the bullies that make ugly kids and men lives miserable and sometimes they join on those activities as well. They don't even make any effort to change this situation not even by virtue signaling in the internet so why should I care when something happens to foids?

Classic feminist whataboutism

We aren’t allowed to be okay because then we’re psycho’s but we’re also not allowed to be hurting because then we are entitled :society: