Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's literally over for me

WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

Darth Incellus // The dark side is unmoggable
-
I turn 27 in 3 months and yet I have never kissed, hugged nor had any sort of relationships with women for all of my life. I have seen many young couples, even some teenagers having girlfriends and relationships. I saw a poll that said that in my country people usually have their first kiss when they're 15, and their virginity when they're 17-18.
While I'm in my late twenties being a kiss less virgin. There is no hope for me ever ascending in the future because I have zero experience with foids whatsoever and the fact that I'm a sub4 manlet just puts the last nail in my coffin. While people have fun at parties, hanging out with friends and having sex I'll just have to spend the rest of my life alone in my apartment coping with Vidya, anime and other copes.:feelsrope:

IMG 4710

Dude the resolution is such dogshit im legit loling hard as fuck

img_4710-jpeg.459119
k

While people have fun at parties, hanging out with friends and having sex I'll just have to spend the rest of my life alone in my apartment coping
:feelsbadman:

I'm such a nice guy:feelshaha:

OP admitted to being an infiltrator.