Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's literally over for Canadacels

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
-

Thanks to a bunch of low IQ morons going ER for absolutely no reason, the government is now hunting down Canadiancels one by one until they all disappear. The end is near fellow Canadiancels.

Completely over for them, they will be hunted down.

Was the guy who blew his hand off a maplecel?

going ER for absolutely no reason

I mean there's plenty of fucking reasons: bullying, constant rejection, social isolation etc. But yeah it's obviously not productive or helpful to go ER—and it will likely only hurt more incels in the end—but let's not forget there is a reason these things happen, otherwise how could one expect to ever find a solution? There is reason people are driven to commit these self-destructive, counterintuitive acts of violence. And that reason is some combination of mental illness, social marginalization, purposelessness, and (secondarily imo) access to weaponry

Thanks to a bunch of low IQ morons going ER for absolutely no reason, the government is now hunting down Canadiancels one by one until they all disappear. The end is near fellow Canadiancels.
Canadian government must have to debate this if it is to be a legislative change right? In that case there will be counted arguments from the right wing opposition (Canada PM is leftist cuck right?).
The opposition will probably oppose this, and might even counter saying the foids and chads who made incels should be a banned group too

Canadacel here, I can tell you that Canada will find any male with a recessed chin, negatively tilted eyes, or a sub 6' single male to be categorized as an incel. Toronto and California will be the next Sodom and Gomorrah.

Canadian government must have to debate this if it is to be a legislative change right? In that case there will be counted arguments from the right wing opposition (Canada PM is leftist cuck right?).
The opposition will probably oppose this, and might even counter saying the foids and chads who made incels should be a banned group too

Dude Canadian left is far too strong.
Canadacel here, I can tell you that Canada will find any male with a recessed chin, negatively tilted eyes, or a sub 6' single male to be categorized as an incel. Toronto and California will be the next Sodom and Gomorrah.

As a torontocel I am FUCKED.

Will they hunt down ITcels though?

Will they hunt down ITcels though?

IT hates us so they will be used as allies to help hunt us down.

Screenshot 20200521 215950 Twitter

canada is the feminist couple of the world so this is no surpise.

glad i dont live in that shithole country

Ugly male = terrorist

There will never not be incels because subhuman females will still get dicked by chad and create more incels to wageslave and keep tbe system alive.

theese are the geographical coordinates of my home.
IT cucks can visit me whenever they want

45.357706, -75.715563
why would you post that. people could easily order hundreds of pizzas or send the police to your house even if they don't visit you

it's over for every male living in a state with the slightest degree of centralization

why would you post that. people could easily order hundreds of pizzas or send the police to your house even if they don't visit you

IT is already getting to work. This was the bait they needed.

Don't Canadians like hunting, MMA (GSP is Canadian ), hockey, wrestling (Hart family), mining, oil drilling, and killing Eskimos?
Seems there is gonna be a pretty large and powerful right wing there

I am also a Torontocel too. In my high school fag and trans propaganda are literally everywhere to the point I nearly puked.

Lmao at Canada.

Live in a 3rd world country crew.