Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Its literally impossible to talk to women online

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Ive been rizzing up bitches on reddit and in other online spaces for a while now and everytime the conversation reaches the 1 hour mark, the replies starts to slow down and the quality of them too.

they start replying with "lol" , "lmao fr" or an emoji.

i had enough and asked one hoe after she became dry "ok why are u not engaging anymore if you re busy we can talk later"

She tells me "sorry but i have alot of dms im not answering to all of them" with the cringe crying emoji.

Man it made me furious.

I told her how many dms you got right now.

She said 13.

I cant believe this shit man. IM NEVER TALKING TO A WOMAN ONLINE AGAIN.

Yes, the same thing happens to me but with social media

The ugliest whore has at least 10 private messages

It is impossible to talk to them, their little respect for men doesn't help either.

They have unlimited options and will eventually ghost you. Then you won’t even get to talk to anyone for a long time, which can turn into years and years. I know because it has happened to me.

This is why I don't even bother trying with that shit

The most based and only correct approach. Men that are desperate for sex and company are just better off paying some literal whore for a day to spend with them than to try to get pussy the "straight" way.

where do you find them? 1st dm any foid on reddit, I just get ignored

The most based and only correct approach. Men that are desperate for sex and company are just better off paying some literal whore for a day to spend with them than to try to get pussy the "straight" way.
and doing this shit only serves to boost a foids ego

Plus it feels super cucked to know you're one of about 15 dudes simultaneously talking to some bitch. Like you're "in line" for your chance to simp and be chosen

if you’re going to talk to holes online, just send a picture first and get the rejection over with

Fucking bitches, I wish rape for them all

True. Wtf is the point? We are on a fucking incel forum.

Unless youre a millionaire, in which case you'll only be betabuxxing, do you guys really think using your "game" is gonna make her choose you over the 6ft3 chad? No. Its just delusion and some fantasy to think this will happen.

It's over, even virtually

Plus it feels super cucked to know you're one of about 15 dudes simultaneously talking to some bitch. Like you're "in line" for your chance to simp and be chosen
But when you mention this everyone will act like "females have it just as bad or EVEN WORSE!!4" lmao Another good one is "there is a special someone for everyone out there"

And people say social media isn’t real life… :cryfeels::feelsrope:
She literally has 15 other men talking to her at the same time. 15 different people. The equivalent of a well-developed social circle in pre-internet era. All because she is a woman… :fuk:

What does an ugly short manlet have going for myself that could ever make that woman choose me out of those 15 men?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

This is how it is.

It's why the only solution is going abroad. This problem is caused by globalisation (women expanding their potential mating range). The only solution for men is to do the same, but more so. Unless you're chad, have status or money, you have no chance. Go where you are valued. Fuck the west. Or play the ItS a NuMbErS gAmE bRoOoOo and spend your life messaging hundreds of females.

>create a chad fake account
>poft

I can't find many of them to talk with online at all, too many larpers

Unless you're an e-dater, you have to meet chicks in person ASAP. It lets her know you're seriously pursuing her and gives you a huge advantage over other guys; She has a million bubbles of text and you're just one of them until you prove you're a real human. Not that this matters anyways since chicks lose interest once they see I'm the hunchback of Notre-Dame.