Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's literally impossible to get anywhere in life if you're not NT

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
If you have abused dog neurotransmitters from years of inceldom and rotting, IT'S OVER. While normies were socializing and having their first sexual interactions with the opposite sex as early as 13, you were calling random subhumans "niggers" on Xbox Live and 4chan.
You can't really recover from that ever. You can make improvements, but it's more than likely too little, too late.

Imagine a foid approaches you and starts talking to you. What do you even say? Women are basically a different species at that point. You have nothing in common with them as a low value male. What do you talk about? The latest /pol/ vaxx conspiracy theory you read? Some new blackpill theory? She will sense that you're a neurotic, boring sperg that has been rotting his whole life. And believe me, that will turn her off more than you being ugly.

Same goes for just normal male friends. They all have shit to talk about, their experiences, normie hobbies etc. What are you going to talk about? Something you read on the internet?

C O P E

They don't mind what the interests of an attractive man are, they overlook his boring personality and interests because his looks overcompensate. JFL at this bluepilled delusions
coping low IQ retard

Same goes for just normal male friends. They all have shit to talk about, their experiences, normie hobbies etc. What are you going to talk about? Something you read on the internet?
I encounter this, always feels like I'm a kid trying to get in on an adult conversation talking about grown up things I can't relate with. Stuff I've read online is my only "go to".

Yeah, its over. Ugly + unsocial and you're donezo. Honestly, I'm gonna give it a last shot and if it fails then it fails and I might rope.

I only agree with the second part, making male friends is much harder if you have no normie hobbies and interests but even then I see tallfags having an easier time making friends than manlets so some subconscious lookism is still part of the equation, on the other hand it's a different story when it comes to women.
it isn't. if you're boring and awkward, the pussy will dry up. even if she initially approached you to say you're good looking.

Yeah, take this obsessed weirdo seriously instead.

This is OP:
full

He gets approached by girls in clubs and bars.

Also:

OP has friends with which he goes out to clubs and bars. So he can't be non-NT.
He's NT enough to have friends and go out to parties.

Not exactly proving me wrong

Not exactly proving me wrong

Also:

OP has friends with whom he goes out to clubs and bars. So he can't be non-NT.
He's NT enough to have friends and go out to parties.
They bring me along sometimes because they feel sorry for me. I basically follow them around out of desperation. And I barely talk.

What did @Moeggels mean by this?
20220225_095638-jpg.581237
screenshot-182-png.588180

What did @Moeggels mean by this?
20220225_095638-jpg.581237
screenshot-182-png.588180
The rating was a joke, i'm a little above average looking on a good day. And she only asked me out to make fun of me I believe. It never went anywhere.

Last edited:
The rating was a joke, i'm a little above average looking on a good day. And she only asked me out to make fun of me I believe. It nwver went anywhere.
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016

Chad is AS Chad does

Something you read on the internet?
About the imminent danger that Daesh (ISIS, Islam1c St#€&) poses to Africa, and SOON, both Iraq and Northeastern/Southern Syria.

Do you think the attacks in Burkina Faso in the past days are a recurrent thing? No. In reality, ISGS is expanding its operational capabilities towards Burkina Faso and Benin. Yes. Al Qaeda will be wiped out because of Daesh by the mid African continent; not to say ISMP (Mozambique) is still holding out in the majority of Cabo Delgado, Niassa; Nampula and Pemba... EVEN WITH A PRESENCE OF 15,000+ SOLDIERS from the SOUTHERN AFRICAN COALITION ... against Daesh!

I expect Daesh to take more cities in Northwestern Africa (and Mozambique, too) in the near future. The Western collective will leave these issues to China and Russia, since they have lost in maintaining their hegemony.

Last edited:
If you have abused dog neurotransmitters from years of inceldom and rotting, IT'S OVER. While normies were socializing and having their first sexual interactions with the opposite sex as early as 13, you were calling random subhumans "niggers" on Xbox Live and 4chan.
You can't really recover from that ever. You can make improvements, but it's more than likely too little, too late.

Imagine a foid approaches you and starts talking to you. What do you even say? Women are basically a different species at that point. You have nothing in common with them as a low value male. What do you talk about? The latest /pol/ vaxx conspiracy theory you read? Some new blackpill theory? She will sense that you're a neurotic, boring sperg that has been rotting his whole life. And believe me, that will turn her off more than you being ugly.

View attachment 712345
It's finally over he is banned

If I was a chaddam, my autism and stoicism would be seen as cool and collected, rather than being shy and anti social

I’m clinically non-NT so it’s over

I’m clinically non-NT so it’s over
Same, I wanna quit uni and just rot alone in peace but my parents keep enticing me with the prospect of arrangedmarriagemaxxing.