Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's Literally fuel

Handflappingcel

Handflappingcel

Officer
★★★
:feelshehe:...:ping:..:feelshmm:..:feelswhat:..:woke:..:feelsmega::giga:..:feelsthink:.accident :feelzez:

I am conflicted on this for this reason only, look at 23 seconds in the video, look at him, his probably on level of what some of us are, his going bald fast, chubby and ugly face like me, that woman looked alot better than him, he got lucky and he ruined it with his stupidity. I would love to be in his position considering my looks but without the need to be stupid.

I am conflicted on this for this reason only, look at 23 seconds in the video, look at him, his probably on level of what some of us are, his going bald fast, chubby and ugly face like me, that woman looked alot better than him, he got lucky and he ruined it with his stupidity. I would love to be in his position considering my looks but without the need to be stupid.
Maybe she really threatened him with divorce and was gonna use the (((STATE))) to ruin his life. She thot she was smarter than God.

LOL the hypocrisy is too much in the YouTube comments. People saying the wife is "still beautiful." Oh give me a break.

These same people lather themselves in makeup and pour thousands of dollars and countless hours into making sure their faces look as objectively beautiful as possible before they leave the house.

All so they can look as good as someone whose face was burned off. Sure.

Pretty sure he married her when he was good-looking and then he got fat and started going bald. When that happens most roasties will prepare to leave, but now this bitch will struggle find a soyboy to take care of her. From life on tutorial mode to nightmare mode.

never is nightmare mode for a foid she'll have another cuck eventually

I dunno, she looks like an actual monster. Even soyboys will find it scary. She will probably find some deranged cuck eventually, but it will take a while of searching, especially one that can betabuxx her.

I dunno, she looks like an actual monster. Even soyboys will find it scary. She will probably find some deranged cuck eventually, but it will take a while of searching, especially one that can betabuxx her.
Suckin tits in the dark tbh

:bluepill: she'll get one quickly

Maybe you're right. I imagine the virtue signal points would be huge for a feminist soyboy to betabuxx a burnt roastie.:soy:Someone should experiment and do a Tinder profile with her.

>pour gasoline on an open flame
>is shocked when it explodes

>mommy looks beautiful
Christ, virtue signalling starts from the beginning with foids
>I'm just as beautiful I was before
COPE

>mommy looks beautiful
Christ, virtue signalling starts from the beginning with foids
>I'm just as beautiful I was before
COPE
In a way its true. We are all suppose to remember what she looked like before and think "wow what a looker. Shes STILL too good for most men." foids are literally exempt from status.
We're suppose to acknowledge that her GENES are still good and ignore her current status.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back