Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s like we are bunch of weird monkeys

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Ever fall into some crazy overthinking of basic shit. I Usually don’t, but sometimes the shit hits. And I start seeing everything as like primate communication and stuff.it really kind of spooks me a bit. (maybe it’s an lsd flashback)
When you bring in race and how it’s the same body language and mannerisms but in different colors and also accepted it scares me. . It’s like some weird forced emotions.

It seems that’s what the normies try to force us to feel like. They spend all their time trying to force people to do social displays. They all laugh when each other laugh. Makes me wonder why some shit like this is considered by experts to be “intellgient”

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0VrdWgwxvV0&t=24s

Isn’t associated with iq at all, just a lack of rebound anxiety from social stresses the interview is trying to put on him.
But it’s the same way everybody smiles and takes photo when they do something as a family and put it in their scrapbooks.nobody thinks that’s weird, but why
And then they say some creepy shit like “driven for success”. It’s all so fucked up my dudes. If this is what you have to content with being high status is overrated .
A lot of people will argue the looks theory, which is mostly true, but then you see some almost average looking person who is accepted. I think that this is the other factor

Like what suck fuck would draw this; a human

"too painful?"

Fucking normie shut the fuck up, you know how many murders this guy has done?

This fucking idiot, thinks he won't say it, because it's too painful.

Retard, his public imagine will be better if he keeps quiet about this :feelskek:.

Yes, we do live in a simulation
Even if it's real, it's like a video-game
Everyone's performing but at the same time they are solipsistic
I only find humanity and genuine non-NPC behaviour in the most despicable and blunt kinds of behaviours

"too painful?"

Fucking normie shut the fuck up, you know how many murders this guy has done?

This fucking idiot, thinks he won't say it, because it's too painful.

Retard, his public imagine will be better if he keeps quiet about this :feelskek:.
Your right with that, he was being logical, and mirroring what the other guy was bullshiting about basically.

Yes, we do live in a simulation
Even if it's real, it's like a video-game
Everyone's performing but at the same time they are solipsistic
I only find humanity and genuine non-NPC behaviour in the most despicable and blunt kinds of behaviours
At least the dudes are usually just simpers who are acting like npc’s. The foids really are just fucked up

At least the dudes are usually just simpers who are acting like npc’s. The foids really are just fucked up
I don't know, actions seem to be all somehow predetermined
Sometimes I think about my own actions from a day or week ago
At the time it felt like I was choosing my actions, but after reflection you realize you were always going to do these actions anyways
Even my own supposed hyperrealistic perception of the world doesn't make me view society from a third person's perspective
Maybe we're just a little more aware than usual but social interaction still feels like a game with non-sentient bots

>And I start seeing everything as like primate communication and stuff.it really kind of spooks me a bit

HOLY SHIT I thought I was the only one. I think lsd fucked me up for life because sometimes I remember that we are apes and im like wtf, its like before doing acid I knew that we are apes but after I saw our ape nature in a different light. it's like I saw humans but after the trip I saw monkeys.

I don't know, actions seem to be all somehow predetermined
Sometimes I think about my own actions from a day or week ago
At the time it felt like I was choosing my actions, but after reflection you realize you were always going to do these actions anyways
Even my own supposed hyperrealistic perception of the world doesn't make me view society from a third person's perspective
Maybe we're just a little more aware than usual but social interaction still feels like a game with non-sentient bots
Yea all of social interactions is basically an exhibition of peoples biases in a predetermined field. That’s why it gets weird when they like to bring up shit like clothing or music or David Bowie or some fucking movie . when really it’s all about chad fucks.

>And I start seeing everything as like primate communication and stuff.it really kind of spooks me a bit

HOLY SHIT I thought I was the only one. I think lsd fucked me up for life because sometimes I remember that we are apes and im like wtf, its like before doing acid I knew that we are apes but after I saw our ape nature in a different light. it's like I saw humans but after the trip I saw monkeys.
Take some acid and click on some YouTube video from some well dressed “dating “coach :reeeeee:

Yea all of social interactions is basically an exhibition of peoples biases in a predetermined field. That’s why it gets weird when they like to bring up shit like clothing or music or David Bowie or some fucking movie . when really it’s all about chad fucks.
yeah you get the picture
existence is a real madness