Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's laughable how people are always protecting women

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
while men are shitted on all the time and no one gives a fuck, not even other men. It's really laughable lol.

You see, how many years men have been bashed, humiliated, treated like nothing despite all the contribuition we keep giving to sustain soyciety? It's been decades, no one cares.

But the mere fact of we addressing the issues is enough to trigger this simp instinct to protect women against these "ideas". MGTOWS, Redpill, blackpill, lookism. Mere dudes discussing concepts online, making youtube videos and that's enough to make all the simps go apeshit.

Even supposedly blackpill channels out there trying to gaslight people into going back to the plantation, accept things cuz "it's just nature bro", seek moderation (aka be a cuck). Man, I'm fed with that shit. And you know what? It's all about pussy, as usual. Not actually fucking pussy, but appealing to them, having their approval.

"Oh Tenshi, but the real problem is the demographics, it's x and y" So what? It doesn't fucking matter. Are you saying it's fine to be treated like absolute shit and live in this simp culture where we're supposed to be treated as equal but in reality we aren't as long as you have some stinky pussy to insert your weenee once in a while? Jesus man, that shit needs to stop.

They do it in hopes one of them fucks and marries them. That's all.

Its because women are opressed, thats why they more need protection :feelstastyman:

men are always competing and peackocking to show dominance to women, showing them that you can protect them is just another primitive tactic to possibly get access to pussy. it all comes down to reproduction at the end of the day, human beings are apes and probably use very similar social hierarchies and shit, it's all predictable when you realize this

"bro, you're such a pussy" - normie says that in front of a girl to impress her and show dominance
"shut the fuck up, retard" - again, another phrase used by normies to get pussy

it's a big race of simps who have their moves dictated by women, all they do is to get women, they're slaves of their biological urges like we are, but instead we're conscious of these biological urges and we have enough self-control to not be women's slaves

It's biologically ingrained, since biologically, women are incredibly important for the species' survival. Or at least, they used to be. I'd argue they're not so much anymore, given how many of them there are because the human population has exploded. But evolution hasn't caught up to modernity yet.

And I'm not justifying defending women. Fuck them, and all the normshits and everyone else who runs to defend them. They're evil, they're awful, and they need, now more than ever, to be called out on it. But that is such an uphill battle. It's a fight against nature, and that usually doesn't fare well for nature's opponent.

men are always competing and peackocking to show dominance to women, showing them that you can protect them is just another primitive tactic to possibly get access to pussy. it all comes down to reproduction at the end of the day, human beings are apes and probably use very similar social hierarchies and shit, it's all predictable when you realize this

"bro, you're such a pussy" - normie says that in front of a girl to impress her and show dominance
"shut the fuck up, retard" - again, another phrase used by normies to get pussy

it's a big race of simps who have their moves dictated by women, all they do is to get women, they're slaves of their biological urges like we are, but instead we're conscious of these biological urges and we have enough self-control to not be women's slaves
Exactly, I'm just fed up with all that primitive, animalistic behaviour these simps have everywhere, always competing, always seeking validation. Men are not unite, that's why we get so screwed.

And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. That's messed up bro.

It's biologically ingrained, since biologically, women are incredibly important for the species' survival. Or at least, they used to be. I'd argue they're not so much anymore, given how many of them there are because the human population has exploded. But evolution hasn't caught up to modernity yet.

And I'm not justifying defending women. Fuck them, and all the normshits and everyone else who runs to defend them. They're evil, they're awful, and they need, now more than ever, to be called out on it. But that is such an uphill battle. It's a fight against nature, and that usually doesn't fare well for nature's opponent.
Yeah man, it's nature but I wonder how much of it is really nature and how much of it have been socially conditioned over the years. I mean, humans are animals, but we are also very, very complex creatures who often behave in very unpredictable ways contradicting primal instincts (like infanticide, for an example).

I have a particular interest in the biology field so I don't usually buy the evolutionary psychology people often use to try to explain some behaviours. People say some things about humans, but look: when you at the literature on primitive societies, native americans and so on those people usually treat their women like absolute shit.

In my country, for instance, native men used to punish their wives burning their legs with torches (as described by french artist Debret in one of his books). Not much sense from a biological perspective, especially among primitive, small communities.

Meanwhile we have this huge super technological, advanced society with billions of people where men are absolute simps, paying women to spit on them and other nasty things like this. It's crazy, man.

Elaborate. What are they trying to say?
"Foids treat you like shit? It's their nature, it's their nature to seek chad's cock therefore we should accept their terrible behaviour"

Meanwhile men can't act according to our nature, it's too toxic, too dangerous. But foids, no that's alright :soy: This kind of cuckoldry

Yeah man, it's nature but I wonder how much of it is really nature and how much of it have been socially conditioned over the years. I mean, humans are animals, but we are also very, very complex creatures who often behave in very unpredictable ways contradicting primal instincts (like infanticide, for an example).

I have a particular interest in the biology field so I don't usually buy the evolutionary psychology people often use to try to explain some behaviours. People say some things about humans, but look: when you at the literature on primitive societies, native americans and so on those people usually treat their women like absolute shit.

In my country, for instance, native men used to punish their wives burning their legs with torches (as described by french artist Debret in one of his books). Not much sense from a biological perspective, especially among primitive, small communities.

Meanwhile we have this huge super technological, advanced society with billions of people where men are absolute simps, paying women to spit on them and other nasty things like this. It's crazy, man.
Hm. I never thought about it like that. I'm usually the opposite with biology, it's pretty much the one field of science that doesn't interest me, so I don't go out of my way to learn things about it. I didn't realize this coddling of foids was a modern phenomenon, either.

"Foids treat you like shit? It's their nature, it's their nature to seek chad's cock therefore we should accept their terrible behaviour"

Meanwhile men can't act according to our nature, it's too toxic, too dangerous. But foids, no that's alright :soy: This kind of cuckoldry
This kind of argument makes me laugh.

It's in male nature to rape, kill, and steal, but humans have built society's around leaving behind those primitive natural desires. Apparently it's only okay to abide by your nature if you're a female because it's at the expense of a male.

Whenever these nature fags get refuted and told their logic is retarded, their brains literally start chugging fumes and shut down, because they can't imagine having women abide by the same rules as men and want to give them special treatment for having a hole.

Men literally invent ways to defend women, despite women having 0 respect for them, how sad is that shit?

I hate cucks a lot more than I hate holes. Aside from pleasing women and hoping they can marry and fuck them, They're seeking approval from them to avoid ostracization from other cucks.

Cucks like these should be hanged.

Exactly, I'm just fed up with all that primitive, animalistic behaviour these simps have everywhere, always competing, always seeking validation. Men are not unite, that's why we get so screwed.

And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. That's messed up bro.
Reminder that most simps that privilege women over men don't think of themselves as simps but as manly and one of the good guys and feel entitled to tell you that a simp only means someone who pays female streamers for affection. That's not originally what simp only meant and they are trying to twist and narrow the definition to use it to shit on romantically unsuccessful guys.

Last edited:
This kind of argument makes me laugh.

It's in male nature to rape, kill, and steal, but humans have built society's around leaving behind those primitive natural desires. Apparently it's only okay to abide by your nature if you're a female because it's at the expense of a male.

Whenever these nature fags get refuted and told their logic is retarded, their brains literally start chugging fumes and shut down, because they can't imagine having women abide by the same rules as men and want to give them special treatment for having a hole.

Men literally invent ways to defend women, despite women having 0 respect for them, how sad is that shit?
Based.

Notice how when a women chooses a betabuxx she always chooses the most pathetic simp of them all so that he wouldn't disagree with her and so that she will dominate him.

Simps do this shit in hopes of being chosen as a betabuxx.

Most men today very pathetic that’s why, and guess what they still aren’t getting none. Foid only use them.

The pathetic simps can’t even see what’s going on in front of them because they are so blind or refuse to see. It’s hard to feel sympathy when they get fucked over. I hate foids but i also hate most men too for being massive fools. It’s why I’m full misanthrope, I’m only really cool with likeminded blackpillers.

I hate cucks a lot more than I hate holes. Aside from pleasing women and hoping they can marry and fuck them, They're seeking approval from them to avoid ostracization from other cucks.

My problem with people who use " nature" to justify bad behavior is that they never see the other side. It may be a foid's nature to not date me but it is MY nature to not want to pay for the kid she had with a drug dealer.