Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's just unreal to me that girls try to look sexy for guys

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
It's just unreal to me that girls try to look sexy for guys. Like in every interaction with me they tried to tone down or hide their sexiness. I just can't get my head around them trying to attract male attention when the attention of 90% of men is unwanted. What kind of fucking superhuman do you have to be that a girl would actually want your attention?

Oh and if a girl ever teased you, not saying you're a fakecel but you probably shouldn't be giving up on ascending just yet.

The most disturbing thing about that is their utter lack of consideration for the 90%+ of men they are not attracted to and will of course still be tempted by their skimpy dressing aimed for Chads. If some guy from that overwhelming majority of men do as little as staring or making a comment, they get super offended and sometimes want to even get the guy jailed or otherwise punished.

The lack of consideration is simply insane. They don't think of us as people with human feelings and desires.

What kind of fucking superhuman do you have to be that a girl would actually want your attention?
Mms of bone in your face and Cms of bone in your legs.

The most disturbing thing about that is their utter lack of consideration for the 90%+ of men they are not attracted to and will of course still be tempted by their skimpy dressing aimed for Chads. If some guy from that overwhelming majority of men do as little as staring or making a comment, they get super offended and sometimes want to even get the guy jailed or otherwise punished.

The lack of consideration is simply insane. They don't think of us as people with human feelings and desires.
100% this. Expresses everything in a perfect way.

They try to look sexy for Chad, not for you.

:soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy: You silly inkwell girls dress sexy for themselves!

A shame those opportunities wasn't bestowed to us.

only for chad

Don't you dare even try to talk to them if you are a subhuman. Women dress sexy only for chad who the fuck are you?