Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's just the same people every day

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
Why don't greycels postmaxx more. Imo the site has like 100 active users and that's it. Thousands of bluepillers too shy to make an account looking at us like we are animals at the zoo.

i lurked for a year because i am anxietycel and due to years of isolation and constant rejection I am scared even to post on online forums because my ego is so pathetically fragile

i lurked for a year because i am anxietycel and due to years of isolation and constant rejection I am scared even to post on online forums because my ego is so pathetically fragile
must be brutal never understood those people who just don't post because they think they have nothing intellectual to say

Serves you right for being a smelly stinky inklerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :soy: :soy: :soy:

I'm a breath of fresh air, right op? Do you like me?

I have read a lot of posts on r/incelswithouthate and a lot of people say their account gets rejected many times and that its hard to join.

must be brutal never understood those people who just don't post because they think they have nothing intellectual to say

imagine writing up some 100 page math proof only to realize you fucked up the equation and your logic is totally flawed, and now hundreds of harvard and silicon valley geniuses are reading it laughing at your stupidity. That's kind of what it feels like when I try to share my observations about the world, I didn't use to be like this tbh in fact rather the opposite but i turned into something of a shy awkward autistic shut-in over the years from the constant back and fourth debates ive been into about all kinds of subjects

I was like this at first, once you come here often you start to feel as home here and get more confident to post

I don't like any of you but especially you
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I thought we had a silent respect between us wtf

imagine writing up some 100 page math proof only to realize you fucked up the equation and your logic is totally flawed, and now hundreds of harvard and silicon valley geniuses are reading it laughing at your stupidity. That's kind of what it feels like when I try to share my observations about the world, I didn't use to be like this tbh in fact rather the opposite but i turned into something of a shy awkward autistic shut-in over the years from the constant back and fourth debates ive been into about all kinds of subjects
Can't relate since I'm a retard

this world is awful tbh

even here there is some hostility. but overall it's tolerable

postmaxxing is highschoolcel's job only tbh imho afaik

Thousands of bluepillers too shy to make an account looking at us like we are animals at the zoo.
Have you ever considered, that perhaps the only reason we are here, is so that normies can look at us and say “God, I may be pathetic, but at least I’m not one of these freaks”.

A year of joint date time lost, brutal

Why don't greycels postmaxx more. Imo the site has like 100 active users and that's it. Thousands of bluepillers too shy to make an account looking at us like we are animals at the zoo.

80/20 rule is very versatile when it comes to describing the distribution of outcomes of all sorts of human endavours. It describes how Chads and Brads do 80% of the fucking in the hooking up dating market, how the top 20% of fishermen catch 80% of the fish, how the top 20% of employees in a company generate 80% of the turnover, how 20% of academics write 80% of the academic papers, how the top 20% of authors generate 80% of books sales, the top 20% of websites generate 80% of all internet traffic... etc etc.

80/20 also governs the distribution of posters and number of posts made on internet forums and social media. About 20% of users is usually responsible for 80% of the content posted. The rest are just bystanders.

Last edited:
80/20 rule also governs the distribution of posters and number of posts made on forums and social media. About 20% of users is responsible for 80% of the content posted. The rest mostly lurks.
I wonder if 13/50 apllies here too, 50% of bans are niggers

Would you be confident to post if members weren't hostile when in a conflict and you received criticism in a friendlier way?

Before I joined here I lurked like half a year.

bluepillercels make an account

Would you be confident to post if members weren't hostile when in a conflict and you received criticism in a friendlier way?

Not really tbh, i can't handle any form of criticism altogether because i'm autistic and try my hardest to not make enemies or a bad name for myself

Not really tbh, i can't handle any form of criticism altogether because i'm autistic and try my hardest to not make enemies or a bad name for myself
I don't like having bad relationships with members either but I can receive criticism.

can't be arsed to fucking postmaxxed i literally have no fucking energy in me left literally a soulless creature

I have read a lot of posts on r/incelswithouthate and a lot of people say their account gets rejected many times and that its hard to join.
Weird, I got accepted from the first time, must be because I'm a truecel.

I mean we're all outcasts, so if there's any place to share such thoughts, here would be the safest bet.
can't be arsed to fucking postmaxxed i literally have no fucking energy in me left literally a soulless creature
Brutal.

Pretty much. Otherwise I would have joined much earlier.